Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

If...................

I think I''m beginning to understand Paul Rankin..............

If NCFC signed Ronaldinho he''d say ''another ugly player with bad teeth signed by Worthy''.

Paul, cheer up!

[quote user="A load of squit"]

If NCFC signed Ronaldinho he''d say ''another ugly player with bad teeth signed by Worthy''.

Paul, cheer up!

[/quote]

Very funny, Squit

People like him just make a Norwich win even sweeter for me, just to think about how much they''re hating it.

Its not so much this "Paul Rankin" fellow, as every "Worthy-Out" munchkin!

It seems any mistake made by anyone at the club, is directly attributible to Worthy, according to some "fans"!  Unless of course it is one of the "quality" players, in which case they didn''t make a mistake at all!

Grow Up Boys and Girls!  He''s not perfect, but I doubt we''ll get a better manager coming to Norwich soon, I''d wager if we asked Burley he''d probably tell us to go away, regardless of what your doctor heard from your dentist''s bin-man!

OTBC!

Chunky

I guess it depends on your outlook. Im a worthy-outer, but I can still give credit where credits due. And as mentioned, I fully realize that there are some things in the club that arent worthys fault. Im convinced some think he is the root of all evil and are preparing their bible and holy water...

[quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="A load of squit"]

Paul, cheer up!

[/quote]

Very funny, Squit

People like him just make a Norwich win even sweeter for me, just to think about how much they''re hating it.

[/quote]

Actually saturday was the best weekend i have had all season - finally a decent win against a good team with a player who has had to move heaven and earth to get a place in the team proving his worth.

Performances like that have actually think maybe I dont want worthy out! (probably regret that after looking at the squad after January tho)  if only he could see what so many of us can in creative players - with a player ala koumas we would be walking this joke of a division and not losing to all these teams that ARE worse than us as it is we can''t score enough goals and get on a run