Sign in to follow this  
The Duke of Norfolk

Jan Kristiansen is out of contract in June i beleive....

I thought i would just mention that to send some of you on here into orgasmic heaven.

I have heard about him from a scandinavian friend who says he is a good player. John Halls is (or was) out of contract in the summer as well, now those two on the right hand side of our team would be interesting......

No offence Duke, but I really don''t give a shit about Jan Kristiansen. There has been numerous posts about him on this site, based on him being a good player on Championship Manager (alike John Halls), and a few video clips. Give it up everyone for gods sake!!

Another thing, if he was any good, surely someone else would have snapped him up by now

for all the people that say he''s great and we should get him, how many have seen him play? have we even ever been linked with him? if not, why does his name always come up?

but he is a good player....... in good life.

Teams have been after him, most of them not in the media thou, i think Wolves was mentioned in the press, Bolton also were linked.

Many times contact talks have fell through, but we know how good a sweet talker worthington is, he managed to get quite a few unexpected players here..... Huckerby, Ashton...... and im sure he could get Kristansen

Would solve our right-sided problems for sure, quick, reliable and deadly when he gets the ball

The bloke is a goal scoring midfielder on the right side of the pitch who has numerous international caps for a country thatis far from the worst in Europe. 

He clearly has some ability but also has some flaws otherwise one of the prem or bundesliga scouts would have taken a chance already. 

There appears no interest from our club.  however this was also the case with ashton who was nominated as an unattaiable striker that would suit citys needs for 2 years before thec lub showed and interest and bought him - could the same happen with Jan?  

If he is an option - and boy does our team need a pacy goal scoring right sided midfielder or what - why should fans no suggest him?

OTBC    

some more info of him found on the net:

Position: Midfielder

Matches for Esbjerg FB: 140 (32 goals)

Talent: One of the bigger talents in danish football. He''s biggest force is a perfect and very hard shoot with both legs. Have made some fantastic goals in the last couple of seasons. He has played very well for the danish u-21 team and has made his debut the national team.

Esbjerg is more than willing to let him go - the coach wants to buy some more experiences players to strengthen their team.

A small picture of him:

http://www.efb.dk/images/jankristiansen2_Spillertrup.jpg

He can operate on both left and right flanks, and is currently operating on the left side of midfield, although he can play almost anywhere,
- featuring at even right and left back this season, aswell as starting a few games as a striker.

"I thought i would just mention that to send some of you on here into orgasmic heaven" - Lol

I agree with AJ, there is a lot to suggest that Kristiansen would be the perfect winger at a decent price.

He has/had the leading number of assists in his league.

he looks like paul McVeigh,

i must say i have never heard of him.. but he''s got to be better than the dross we have been linked with in todays EDP

jas :)

Lebohang Mokoena was great on football manager 2005. He only cost 250k and became a world beating midfielder worth 20 million, perhaps we should sign him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!