Sign in to follow this  
The Duke of Norfolk

Oh, by the way Jan Kristiansen self pleasurers............

my Danish friend tells me that Jan Kristiansen is not actually that fast. He is however, technically very good, and has good shot from either foot. He can operate pretty much anywhere, but normally plays on the right or left side of midfield.

As to those asking where we have been linked with him, i do remember reading an EDP article about January transfer targets last December and one of the journos said that Worthington had been linked with a swoop for him.

I don''t think we will sign him though.

Really my liege, wouldst this be the noble Hamlet and is this transfer to be or not to be, that is the question. Will Worthy buy methinks His purse is empty already; all''s golden words are spent. Though this be madness, yet there is method in it.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark yet may command a princely sum.

He is pretty fast, not slow anyway

If we do manage to sign him, well, that speaks for itself, would be amazing.

Hopefully your claim of the EDP reporting that we are being linked with him are true, would be a great signing

I thought it was amazing when we signed Denmark''s captain, a Swedish international who had just scored at euro 2004 and the new Dennis Bergkamp from Arsenal.

Excuse me if I reserve judgement until we get him and until we see if he is better on the pitch than he sounds on paper.

find some videos of him playing.........

Rudolph "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark yet may command a princely sum"

They are quite happyto let Kristansen go because of their pretty poor league position, aparently they are selling for "experiance". Its reported they only want about a million for him, which is a very good bargin for such a young player who could be denmarks next star winger