Sign in to follow this  
Saint Canary

It's Xmas Day not April Fools Day

Neil Warnock wants Ashton and Hux...... Very funny.  I know Sheff Utd have given him some money to spend but I would imagine (hope) these two would cost another club at least £10 million. 

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

Neil Warnock wants Ashton and Hux...... Very funny.  I know Sheff Utd have given him some money to spend but I would imagine (hope) these two would cost another club at least £10 million. 

[/quote]

Isnt there a rule about going to the press about players your interested in? Especially when your about to play them..

The trouble is Saint, Hucks won''t cost £10 million will he?, two tops I''d say, and who''s to say he doesn''t want to go after all the rubbish there''s been here this year.

Hucks, unlike Ashton, is a realistic target for Warnock, and that scares me somewhat, could the lure of Premiership footy be to great for him?.[:(]

Yeah we shud tell Warnock to dream on! And use that as an incentive for Ashton and Hucks to show what they can really do. Pin it up on the wall and hopefully Worthy can do a good post match (quirky) interview for once!

i doubt huckerby will even think about moving because of prem football because he''s already said he enjoys playing at this level more than the prem. and sheff utd aren''t guarenteed to go up anyway.

theres no rule about unsettling players...

To be fair to Warnock he could well put Hucks and Ashton off their game... if they play well and do leave then the sheff utd fans, althouhg unlikely, might not take to them initially saying "oh they didnt seem that keen on us when they knew we were interested before Xmas"

Where as if they play badly, some Norwich fans could say "oh they arent playing well as they will both be here in January"....

Whats needed now is Mourinho style comment or a Fergie style mind game to counter Warnocks unsettling tactics.. Step up worthington and show us what ur made of with a well timed comment in Sheff utds direction.

the other alternative is dropping them both.. which is what Warnock of course wants.. and would make it seem rather dodgy from a Norwich point of view as they might think a move is afoot.

Here''s where we see just how good worthy is at playing the press i think.

jas :)

To be honest Wiz I really beleive Hux when he says he wants to end his career here.  His kids are settled into their schools and his wife likes it in Norwich.  He seems to want to stay put for the sake of his family.

For me the two combined should not be sold for less than £10m.

Ashton 8-10 million

+

Huckerby 2million +

= Out of their league, so wake up warnock, your chairman aint abramovic. And anyway i dont think hucks would be that keen and ashton would only ever go to a secure prem club, he wouldnt risk not going up, or coming straight down. Also i dont think the board would even dare to sell both.

[quote]Here''s where we see just how good worthy is at playing the press i think.[/quote]

Just like the way he motivate players before last seasons blackburn game you mean?   When he got the opponents fired up!!!

OTBC