Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

"colin" to Raid canaries?

it seems everyones "friend" Neil Warnock has gone public with his transfer wish list... a list that involves the likes of Michael Brown, Hucks and Ashton as well as a few others elsewhere.

personally i think he''s living in a banana tree to be honest... im sure the Sheff utd board have made money available.. but the players Warnock has quoted are going to be costly... he might get 1... he wouldnt get all.

Realisitcally i think he would get hucks, Perhaps Darren wants another crack at the premiership to prove the doubters wrong, and with us still not looking like we are going to challenge he might feel a move serves his interests better.

I doubt sheff utd could afford hucks and Ashton though.. they wont be given that sort of money.. does he think Abramovich is taking over or something???

jas :)

1) Hucks is not going anywhere, I think he''s one of the few players that is actually commited to the club.

2) Why would either player want to go there, if Deano does want a move, he wouldn''t go to a team that will be playing Championship football after relegation next season (after they go up).

3) Delia''s not stupid! Give her some credit, if both our key players leave, we will be saying good-bye to Premiership football for a long time. She knows that.

Its got more to do with the Boxing day fixture than a serious intent on his part to buy either player. he''s just stirring the pot. Sheffield United buy Ashton? Its laughable. What next? Rooney to Port Vale?