Sign in to follow this  
Beno27

Mark Delaney

Have they enough centrebacks/defenders to be thinking of selling Delaney? Doubt it, but would definately be interested if he became available... Cos could be another factor against us, as well as current league position...

If we didn''t already have 25 right backs, I would say he is an absolute MUST buy.

Quality going forward, great positionally and strong in the tackle. Must be about 30 by now? Good age, experience, etc.

I would hate to get rid of Colin and Louis-Jean, but replacing him with one quality player could be a clever plan.

[quote user="Beno27"]Transfer request at Villa, any opinions?, theres bound to be some speculation.[/quote]

No chance for one we can''t afford his wages and two  he will be wanted by other premier teams.

Can''t see Delaney coming to NCFC. Apparently O''Leary is a bit of a pillock so that may have something to with him wanting to leave. Villa are short of defenders so seems a little odd!

The guy has played 4 games all season. been injured and needs to get fit, we do not have the time to get in another unfit player (we have enough of them)

Do we really need him? i mean yeah he is quality, but his age and injury proness over the past season come to mind

Besides, have we not got enough right backs as it is?