Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

My revised Deano thinking

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]To be honest, You could probably recoup any money spent on koumas in an instant - by selling Jason Koumas..  the guy is a 3 million player if you have to prise him from a club, he is only cheap now because robson wants rid of him.[/quote]

Surely if this guy is a £3m player and with the plight that WBA find themselves in. ie a relegation battle the question has to be why does Robson want rid.

I am a great admirer of this lads talent, but it appears that home is where the heart is ie Wales

[/quote]

Sometimes managers dont get on with players ie Worthy and McVeigh and playersthen struggle to get a game no matter what the predicament

P.R. - I don''t think Robbo and Koumas don''t get on for any other reason than the lads is very moody. I have friends in the Baggies camp who were only to pleased to see him go. Although they acceptthe lad has great talents. I would love him here if, and it''s a big if  he was prepared to knuckle down and play. Me thinks he''s better with people of his own mentality ie Sam Hamman.