Sign in to follow this  
bailojnr

Vjaar

Tottenham have signed this young centre back. Obviously don''t want Calum. I know there is other areas that might need improving but I think we could get him for a mil and for that price he is worth buying! Sorry to go over old ground but this signing might be the end for his spurs career and therefore worth mentioning again.

I really hope so. A good, young, central defensive pairing that will improve further, would be a great thing for us. He was great at City - a model of self-motivation and application. He''s still learning, as you''d expect at that age, but I''m sure he''ll be an asset.

Lets just hope they sign this dutchman. Although unless this means a fee is very small i hope we only sign davenport on loan because we simply need to spend what money we have in our midfield. Anyway i dont know whether you could justify spending 1.5 million on a defender who to be honest didn''t make our defence any better. he looked good, but without him on saturday we looked better at the back than we have for a long long time.

I see reading are renewing their interest in calum - a far more attracive opportunity for him methinks..

OTBC