Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Happy Christmas!.

I just wanted to be the first (well I am the 1st wizard, yes?) to wish every City fan (both KTFers and WO boys) a very happy and above all, a safe Christmas and New Year.

I also wish all the moderators and Pink Un staff  Yuletide greetings as well, don''t drink too much people!.

And to the best team in the world, 3 points against Sheffield United on Boxing Day.

On the ball City!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I just wanted to be the first (well I am the 1st wizard, yes?) to wish every City fan (both KTFers and WO boys) a very happy and above all, a safe Christmas and New Year.

I also wish all the moderators and Pink Un staff  Yuletide greetings as well, don''t drink too much people!.

And to the best team in the world, 3 points against Sheffield United on Boxing Day.

On the ball City!.

[/quote]

Been on the cooking sherry again Wiz???

Merry Xmas to all Canaries, players, Delia, Michael and Nigel.

Thanks Wiz - wishing you a happy christmas and a healthy new year,  the club a prosperous 2006 and all city fans a joyous holiday and exciting new year.[<:o)][8]

OTBC

Indeed. Festive wishes to all and lets hope a thoroughly frustrating 2005 can be consigned to a distant memory (other than that glorious win against united)Gift [G]

not on the shelves yet.. but we have had them stored at work since September.... its shocking when u think about it!

jas :)

Actually Wiz you cannot be the first to wish us a merry Christmas as it is not Christmas! It is still the season of Advent. (which as a vicar I ought to point out!)

Thus whoever gets the first message in after midnight 24th is the winner....

...so come on then- who will it be??

(not me I shall be in Church!)

[quote user="vicar in green and yellow"]

Actually Wiz you cannot be the first to wish us a merry Christmas as it is not Christmas! It is still the season of Advent. (which as a vicar I ought to point out!)

Thus whoever gets the first message in after midnight 24th is the winner....

...so come on then- who will it be??

(not me I shall be in Church!)

[/quote]Nor me, I shall be pulling pints until 12.30am (I suspect the mods may have the night off too!)Merry Christmas to all on the forum and at NCFC [B](shame on you Ronbol Ronbol, hope you get visited by the ghosts of managers past, present & future!)

I just knew  you would transform into Santa Claus Wiz ..... your so predictable  LOL  .

Happy Christmas  too all ..except Warnock  !  

Hello everyone I''m back! For 2 weeks at least - lack of internet has reduced me to relying on friends for texted results and then once a week watching the Canaries World bulletins. On top of that, it turned out that my final allocated match as a member was Southampton, but was a bit difficult to fly back a few days earlier....gutted....and hehe to the few that refused the offer of the ticket. The same happened for the Middlesborough game in January - see a pattern emerging there? I propose that I am allocated a ticket for every match, so I can''t go to it and then we have a fantastic win every week!!! Although it means I''ll miss out on the fun.... :^)

Anyhoo, in the spirit of things,
Happy Christmas/Buon Natale
to all pinkun posters...old and the new.

Went and saw my brick today....looking very nice next to the queue for tickets on matchday :)