Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Would everybody welcome back the REAL Jason Jarrett

Jason Jarret is back and apparantly on fire!!!

Lets hope we see this Jason Jarrett from the plymouth rivals website runofthegreens.com:

As I''m only a fairweather, sing when we''re winning style fan, I''ve yet to see the boy Jarrett in action. Is he any good? Been hearing alot of good things on the radio and in pubs about him, is it true? Do we have a decent midfielder for the first time X years?

• Man of the Match on Saturday.
    Each week he seems to get better
  • top notch saturday, wins the ball, competes AND plays the simple pass well
    BUY HIM!!
    spells the end for Wottsie surely??
  • Yeah he''s really good physically and technically sound. I''d be more than happy if we sign him in January
  • He''s very good. Good on the ball and he can mix it (if you know what I mean?) Can put his foot in and battle.
    He''ll do me!

either Plymouth have the most shocking midfield ever in the Championship or he may be ok...  hopefully...  please

It depends if he will get on with worty which i doubt will hppen so iam afraid my opinion is likely to be an emphatic NO

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]It depends if he will get on with worty which i doubt will hppen so iam afraid my opinion is likely to be an emphatic NO[/quote]

A good point - i wonder if he now wants to stay?  I beleive he said something to that effect so hopefully (if he is any good)

hopefully he is a changed player and playing lots of regular football has helped in settle down

He showed flashes of his plymouth form on the last outing for city I thought.If JJ is up for it then great, his confidence slumped under worthy (he virtually looked a broken man against northamption earlier on this season) he also got slagged by loadsa fans who couldn''t see his potential or realised why his form was off. pulis has turned him around, worthy just has to keep him there now.

JJ will return a changed man.  He has been fantastic for Plymouth and should deffo play there for us on 14th January - that''s one I look forward to being there to see.

Think! who are the worst team we have seen at Carrow Road this season? And JJ looks outstanding at this level!

I''ll give him a chance as I have seen some good things from him - just not enough of them in any one game.

So, he put some effort in as he realised he was drinking in ''the last chance saloon.''

Jarrett has a considerable amount to prove and to make up for at Norwich.

The proof of the Christmas Pud is in the eating. I will appreciate him if he begins to play well, but I will take a long time to forget his pathetic efforts in the first half of the season.

How the ''player'' performs is all about how the ''manager'' handles him - he has MOTM against two of the better teams in the league (Watford and palace) and whether that is for plymouth or anyone else shows a degree of ability.  Can we harness it here is the challenge.

OTBC

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

How the ''player'' performs is all about how the ''manager'' handles him - he has MOTM against two of the better teams in the league (Watford and palace) and whether that is for plymouth or anyone else shows a degree of ability.  Can we harness it here is the challenge.

OTBC

[/quote]

Motm from who, if it''s like our Motm it only shows he''s motm for 1 team.

When he played for us earlier in the season, Paul, he was abysmal. If he''s playing really well now, it just shows how ''the manager'' has the Midas touch in reverse!