Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Iwan

So, what is Iwan Roberts actually doing with himself at the moment?

Does he ever turn out for anyone?

Is he progressing his coaching?

Does he have other interests?

Does he ever work at the club in hospitality etc?

If none or only one of the above....what a waste.

yeah, you dont hear much about old Iwan no more, i think we should sign him as a coach..... but there ya go

[quote user="AJ"]yeah, you dont hear much about old Iwan no more, i think we should sign him as a coach..... but there ya go[/quote]

As much as I love the guy he is completely onproven in the field of coaching, we''re in a performance and results related business and decisions should be made purely made on sound business reasons, not just on emotion!

However if he were to prove himself in lower leagues and show he can do the job then it would be great to welcome him back!!

i reckon getting IWAN on board in some capacity would be great for thec club. He''s unproven as a manager etc, but having him as a coachwould be a good idea. it would perhaps inspire the uyuounger players if he was a youth coach or something, because the players who are now 15/16 would have worshiped iwan 3 years ago.

It appears that Iwan has suddenly dropped out of the picture. I thought he might turn out for Wroxham or another local team so we could go and watch him in the odd game. Does he still keep fit? I thought he was looking at coaching. If you are reading this Iwan, come on mate we all still love you around here and want you to make a go of things, eventually back at NCFC would be ideal even if it''s in a Gunny type role.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.