Sign in to follow this  
Anderz

Any news on Rossi Jarvis signing?

If he has any sense (or his agent does) he''ll wait and see how jan goes b4 committing to anything. Thats my initial feeling, but i could be wrong. I often am!

seriously, if you were Rossi, why on earth would you sign for us?

when you could sign for a better team, on better wages with more of a chance of becoming a first team regular?

hopefully of course he does sign, but as you say, i wouldnt be supprised if he mulls over all the offers come january

He will sign his contract on the pitch before the Burnley game.  From a family friend of Rossi (that sounds pretty lame I know but I guarantee it''s the truth).  I also know how much he''s on a week and even for a 17 year old it is jack all.  His main reason for stalling was because the Ipswich youngsters are on 500 quid a week and he hasn''t been offered anywhere near that much

Signing on the pitch? Not a bit OTT perhaps.   He is a youth player with potential signing a lower value contract - even Hux did not get the signing on the pitch routine! 

Cant see it happening...

OTBC

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]He will sign his contract on the pitch before the Burnley game.  From a family friend of Rossi (that sounds pretty lame I know but I guarantee it''s the truth).  I also know how much he''s on a week and even for a 17 year old it is jack all.  His main reason for stalling was because the Ipswich youngsters are on 500 quid a week and he hasn''t been offered anywhere near that much[/quote]

Sounds nearly as exciting as when Hucks signed 2 years ago. I cant wait, there will be tears in my eyes !!!!!

[quote user="David Colman"]DID THIS HAPPEN OR WERE YOU SADLY MISINFORMED?[/quote]

Was just about to bump this thread. I arrived late for the game, and I forgot to ask anyone when I was in the crowd.

No-one mentioned it, so I can only assume he didnt sign?

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]Damn!  I was hoping no one would remember this thread! [:$][/quote]

DDIM - So whats the story? Is he still signing?

he still hasnt sign, and i wouldnt be at all supprised if he doesnt..........

he will wait to weight up all the deals he gets in january first......

Rossis current contract ends on 30th June at which time any team will have to pay compensation I doubt if he would be allowed to go before this date as the squad is so small. 

As far as signing for Norwich, I personally have my doubts if he will,

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

[quote user="DumbleDelia is Magic"]Damn!  I was hoping no one would remember this thread! [:$][/quote]

DDIM - So whats the story? Is he still signing?

[/quote]

God knows!  My source told me he was signing before/during the Burnley game.  This obviously didn''t happen.  I won''t speculate anymore!