lappinitup

ifollow is no more...

Hmm, rebranded as Canaries TV, but no real TV offering.  I don't think I've got me maths wrong, but given that the season is only 10 months long, you can save 10p on the season pass by just getting ten monthly passes.  If only the membership scheme offered such a bargain!!!!!

• Haha 1

Pointless having it really isn't it? If it's not TV yet still called Canaries TV??!

Weird.

Just glad that multiple other countries are allowed to show Premier League games without Sky charging an arm and a leg to view it. So that means we all should be able to see most Norwich games one way or the other.

"Just glad that multiple other countries are allowed to show Premier League games without Sky charging an arm and a leg to view it. So that means we all should be able to see most Norwich games one way or the other."

Phew! I was concerned for a bit there as I was looking forward to the PL season on my laptop.

This was always going to happen. The Premier League sells its rights all over the world so wouldn't want clubs streaming them via their own services.

30 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

"Just glad that multiple other countries are allowed to show Premier League games without Sky charging an arm and a leg to view it. So that means we all should be able to see most Norwich games one way or the other."

Phew! I was concerned for a bit there as I was looking forward to the PL season on my laptop.

Ha! Yes you'll still have to use that unless you're thinking about flying to a different country every week.

Which, coincidentally, is what I did last season in order to view iFollow matches in a legal fashion... 😊

• Like 1

If I've read it correctly, it's now only going to cost me £5 for the whole season to listen to the games I can't get to on Radio Norfolk.  

I would like to see the club introducing a premium toilet facility 

£50 Premier level, you get individual cubicle, luxury soft loo roll and beautifully scented soap and conditioner 

£40 standard level, normal seat, that cheap shiny loo roll and the dog end of a bar of soap and dirty towel to dry off hand

£30 economy level -a bucket

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

£50 Premier level, you get individual cubicle, luxury soft loo roll and beautifully scented soap and conditioner 

£40 standard level, normal seat, that cheap shiny loo roll and the dog end of a bar of soap and dirty towel to dry off hand

Would you be guaranteed a seat?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fuzzar said:

Would you be guaranteed a seat?

You have to fight it out with the other 5000 people who bought Premier level priority toilet membership.

It is going to be quite messy.

Edited by BobLoz3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Only with the premium version 

I doubt it would be premium once you'd sat on it.

Having purchsed a TV licence, exiles will have to pay a further £45 to listen to match commentary on - BBC Radio Norfolk.

image.png.6aa94556ead5780f021d3c7c0a22c58d.png

1 hour ago, lappinitup said:

Having purchsed a TV licence, exiles will have to pay a further £45 to listen to match commentary on - BBC Radio Norfolk.

So two £50 memberships - or four £50 memberships - if i want to take my other half which I did last year, plus £45 for the BBC exiles tax.  Brilliant.   £245 before the season starts and not a ticket in sight....

2 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

No sign of the sanitary towel dispensers yet then ?

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Personally verified ? 😀

My lawyer has advised me to refrain from answering that question. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, lake district canary said:

So two £50 memberships - or four £50 memberships - if i want to take my other half which I did last year, plus £45 for the BBC exiles tax.  Brilliant.   £245 before the season starts and not a ticket in sight....

Who are you and what have you done with our relentlessly positive LDC?

And if you don’t want to pay, stream it off the Net like almost everyone else. There was a very reliable YouTube stream playing Radio Norfolk every week last season. (Thanks Dr ******, if you’re on here!)

4 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Who are you and what have you done with our relentlessly positive LDC?

And if you don’t want to pay, stream it off the Net like almost everyone else. There was a very reliable YouTube stream playing Radio Norfolk every week last season. (Thanks Dr ******, if you’re on here!)

Yep that has been my preferred method of getting Radio Norfolk from outside of the local area.

Help!

Can anyone tell me ...

Will I be able to listen to Radio Norfolk on ifollow this afternoon as I did last season?

Apologies for my ignorance! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Having looked at the link in the opening post I assume not!

Edited by Cantiaci Canary

You can still get radio commentary Cantiaci, although there will be a multitude of streams for every game available elsewhere

Edited by kick it off
  • Thanks 1

On 24/06/2019 at 14:46, BigManInTheBarclay said:

Get an NBC Sports account and a VPN....then you can watch every City game live.

Is that still the case? When I look it says 140 games live, the other 240 on demand from 9pm (Eastern Time). 

1 hour ago, Banjoman said:

Is that still the case? When I look it says 140 games live, the other 240 on demand from 9pm (Eastern Time). 

Correct NBC sport does not. However Optus sport in Australia does and that's what I am using right now. Watching Arsenal then the Norwich game. It's not as simple as just getting a vpn though if anyone wants to know how to do it pm me as I think if I did a step by step guide here would get in trouble lol