Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

No passion in the WO campaign.

It seems that the WO campaign lacks any real conviction or passion, so far several ''calls to arms'' re boycots of games and the clubs merchandise have come to nothing. The hard core five or six WO posters on this board must be realising that thier mob is becomming a crowd. 

Im worthy out but i aint gonna boycott matches or merchandise - i want the manager to sort it out or get out...

Its funny squit but when Ashton (the best center forward we have had since Chris Sutton) is gone in January and banging in goals for a new club - and we are playing Thorne up front - with new signings etuhu, robinson and wright in the side and we are just another crap mid table championship team   -   what will your opinion of what worthy has done with the premiership money and potential that could have bought will be.

Where was our bid for Little who went to reading, Ifill who went to sheff utd - Koumas who went to cardiff - proper right wingers or  creative players??  

NOWHERE - we signed ANDY HUGHES!!!!

Oh yeah what is your opinion of Andy Hughes Squit???

No passion eh? Bit difficult when we''ve just had 4 away games on the trot! Wait til Saturday and you will see our foot soldiers everywhere, distributing flyers and car stickers in numerous outlets, and in the stands. As it''s a home game it will be the ideal opportunity to get the message across. Can I interest you in a Worthy Out car sticker?

By the way if anyone wants one send me a PM

http://yourchoices.org.uk/prints.htm

Worthy in campaign has been so passionate, until Saturday there was a distinct absence of pro Worthy lobby.  A fortunate win at second worst team in Division suddenly they get all cocky.  I suggest a lengthy unbeaten run with plenty of wins, goals and worthy performances and only then can you rub my nose in it.

squit, did you go to Derby or Crewe?

If you did you will know that the away fans are the Hardcore, go-every-week supporters, that have yellow and green in their blood.. not the casual home fans who go when the sun is out...

the away fans were chanting worthy out in BOTH those matches.. even at the final whistle on saturday, after picking up 3 points, there were Worthy out chants... i can see why your names "a load of squit!" its far more than u anticipate in the "outers" camp.

jas :)

Can I interest you in a Worthy Out car sticker?

Where can i get these stickers you talk of...

protesting after the match, regardless of the result yeah

Squit might be annoying as might wizz...........but either way we can ignore them if we wanted( i dont)

One person we cant ignore is that poor excuse of a manager!

[quote user="A load of squit"]It seems that the WO campaign lacks any real conviction or passion, so far several ''calls to arms'' re boycots of games and the clubs merchandise have come to nothing. The hard core five or six WO posters on this board must be realising that thier mob is becomming a crowd. [/quote]

Is this the best the KTF brigade can come up wth?

They cannot defend the manager or the results so they in turn attack the fans.

The vast majority of Norwich fans want Worthy to step down, its that simple.

The best managers take average players and make them better.

I am begining to think Worthy takes good players and makes them average.

I am frankly frightend at the thought of selling Ashton and Green (and maybe Hucks) and giving the money to Worthy to spend. 

As for thr Rossi Jarvis thing, who could blame him for going elsewhere.

Him and Ryan are not getting a fair shake, they could warm the bench in the prem rather than warm it in the championship.

At least they would get more exposure to the media and to better management and training.

[quote user="A load of squit"]I think my point has been made, replies from the usual suspects, only the 1st Wiz missing.[/quote]

Oh, I''m watching this thread with great interest my friend. One win, against lowly little Crewe, and out come these sort of threads, if we lose against Southampton (I hope we win by the way!) they will disapear as quickly as they appeared in the first place.

I hope any protest will be organised for half time and not after the game, so that the board are left in no doubt, although expect the PA to be turned up louder than normal, a visual protest is far better than a noise only one in these cases, we learnt that during the Chase days!.

All the way from the USA we have

"The vast majority of Norwich fans want Worthy to step down, its that simple.".

How do you know its "The vast majority", even the most ardent WO must acknowledge these internet polls are flawed, its not "that simple".

A win at Crewe cannot be in any way a reason to continue with Worthy. The position my club finds itself in the league today is full justification that a change is needed. We cannot continue to employ Worthy because he achieved in the past. This rot started in the Prem where his woefull understanding of tactical change and poor signings was regulary demonstrated for all to see.