Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Top of The League !!!

How is it a 'rip off' ?

Buyers know what they are getting and at what price.

A rip off is when the former is misleading and is not delivered.

Just more shy.te from this rag.

Football fixtures anyone ?

It is something that has been discussed many times over the years. The obvious solution is to stop buying them but I fear the clubs know of fans desire to wear their colours.

The same applies to any clothing for someone who wants something more unique than Primark.

20 minutes ago, Grant Holts Moustache said:

I am not sure on what basis they place us 'top' as there are plenty that cost more on that list in total. 

Ours is one of the cheapest shirts but personilisation is a bit more expensive. But as it is your own choice what to add I don't really see it as a rip off.

This is utter garbage - the cost is well known in advance* and it looks to me like the difference from club to club is pretty marginal.  It is completely up to whatever the person wants in the back, too...and I seem to recall members (certainly junior members) get free name printing.

*the prices for all clubs are steep.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Misleading article (no surprise there) as ours is only the most expensive if you get 15 letters on the back..

Even then it's not the most expensive! Leicester directly below is £1 more than the max ours can be so I didn't even check further down, but man utd could be at least a tenner more...

• Like 1

There seems quite a large discrepancy between the prices of the Premier League badge, from £3 to £8, how does that work? And £65 for a basic shirt is pretty ridiculous too.

I stopped buying them as soon as they started releasing a new one every year. Didn't mind paying £40 for a shirt that'd run two years, but I'm not forking that out every season. 

I can't imagine that the Club makes that much extra money by being one of the most expensive ( for extras anyway). It would be a very comforting gesture if the Club made ours one of the cheapest.

Get that.

Yet we’re possibly the club (or one of the) most in need of the extra cash. Latest replica shirt is definitely a ‘nice to have’, but arguably not 100% essential to supporting the club you love.

It’s a tough one & no mistake

I'm with canarydan, my favorite shirt is the 04 promotion shirt, still goes on occasionally and the Centenary shirt which I'll never throw out. 

The only thing that seems out of whack is the premier league badge at 7 Pounds. But as we haven't released this years shirt yet, how do they know that is the price? Our shirt is actually the lowest cost of all, except Man City.....