Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

The Final (1993/94 vs 1992/93)

The Final (1993/94 vs 1992/93)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. The Final (1993/94 vs 1992/93)

• 1993/94
    • 1992/93

So here we are, the final. Not the best of showdowns because, being consecutive years, the squads are very similar, so picking out the differences is tricky. One team achieved our highest ever finish, the other, our most famous achivement

1993/94

Tried to post a video of the 93/94 league season review but couldnt find one. I own the VHS but not much help. Would appreciate if someone could post one if they know of it's existence. 

https://www.transfermarkt.com/norwich-city/spielplan/verein/1123/saison_id/1993

Related imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageImage result for norwich city inter milanImage result for norwich city inter milanImage result for norwich city bayern munichRelated imageImage result for norwich city bayern munich

Untitled.png

Related image

I love this picture, look how ecstatic they are. They know something amazing has happened and that they are part of it. These were players you rooted for, players you were with and behind all the way. The most I've felt behind the team along with Lambert's swashbucklers and the current team. Players who were carving out their own destinies against more expensive teams. This team showed every team full of big name signings and big reputations that they had to earn their victories on the pitch. Little old Norwich would not be rolling over for them. Heroes, legends, role models

23 hours ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Extra points for anyone who can name the whole squad correctly from this photo

It's the Norwich City squad. 

How many points can I have? 🤔