rock bus

Daniel Farke bobble head?

Anyone else get a Daniel Farke bobble head?

mine arrived today and I love it! Great piece of merchandise and sits nicely with my Morrison and Presley!

#farkemancrush

7C260011-ECAF-4398-870B-2D6FC2085BF7.jpeg

5EDE34FB-8718-4EA1-AC8D-66AB38089035.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

If the Farke era suddenly goes sour for whatever reason, just print a picture of Liam Gallagher's face, bit of sellotape and hey presto, you have a new iconic bobblehead.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, kick it off said:

If the Farke era suddenly goes sour for whatever reason, just print a picture of Liam Gallagher's face, bit of sellotape and hey presto, you have a new iconic bobblehead.

Why the F would you want anything to remind you of that arrogant pr*ck?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, rock bus said:

Anyone else get a Daniel Farke bobble head?

mine arrived today and I love it! Great piece of merchandise and sits nicely with my Morrison and Presley!

#farkemancrush

7C260011-ECAF-4398-870B-2D6FC2085BF7.jpeg

5EDE34FB-8718-4EA1-AC8D-66AB38089035.jpeg

I thought you meant Steve Morison 😉

21 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Why the F would you want anything to remind you of that arrogant pr*ck?

Would you believe me if I said that Liam is alright and that it's actually his brother that is the complete nobber?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Herman said:

Would you believe me if I said that Liam is alright and that it's actually his brother that is the complete nobber?

Liam's an arrogant c0ck that knows he's an arrogant c0ck and embraces it. Noel is a pretentious, arrogant c0ck without the self-awareness to realise it.

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Noel was the one with the talent, Liam was just the frontman. His voice has gone now, listening to him trying to hit the higher notes is painful.

I actually briefly dated the mother of Liam’s daughter, Molly - quite a long time back now though. I won’t say what Lisa thinks of him, but you can read between the lines. I don’t think Oasis style has actually aged very well at all though, and Liam’s songs in particular aren’t great are they? But we all have different tastes so each to their own I guess. 

3 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

I actually briefly dated the mother of Liam’s daughter, 

How sure are you that it’s Liam’s daughter ? 😁

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

How sure are you that it’s Liam’s daughter ? 😁

Haha Fenway, if you see Liam’s eyebrows and then you see my eyebrows, then you’ll know Molly is definitely (maybe) Liam’s! 

6 hours ago, Herman said:

TBH, I dislike Oasis so much I haven’t even engaged enough to know which brother is which.

But if we all liked the same thing it would be be a very bland world.

• Like 1

How on earth has this thread descended to talking about two total wastes of space called Gallagher, when it should be celebrating our fantastic head coach.   I hadn't seen these bobble head figures but would definitely lijke one!

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

How on earth has this thread descended to talking about two total wastes of space called Gallagher, when it should be celebrating our fantastic head coach.   I hadn't seen these bobble head figures but would definitely lijke one!

Millionaire wastes of space. What does that make the rest of us then? 🤣

13 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:
15 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Millionaire wastes of space. What does that make the rest of us then? 🤣

What has money got to do with it?

5 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

What has money got to do with it?

I can see why people don't like them. They're not a waste of space though; you just don't like them.

6 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

They represent everything that is bad about the music profession and nothing that is good about it.

Glad we've had that cleared up for us.

Bobbleheads: hope this works.

Edited by Feedthewolf
Update: it works, but it's bloody massive.
  • Like 1

The only niggly thing for me is the white shoe laces - Farke wears all black trainers that look like Stan Smiths but are probably more expensive than that.. I'm a pedant what can I say, but it is a nice idea for a bobble head!

I don't particularly like Oasis but there is no doubt that they have made a bigger contribution to the UK and the world than DF has.

Although Liam looks like a tramp in his Parka so DF wins in the sartorial elegance stakes.

11 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Although Liam looks like a tramp in his Parka so DF wins in the sartorial elegance stakes.

I really liked Farke's coats so I looked them up online - £400+ so he should win the elegance stakes!

I've ordered one today - it's all you lot's fault - but whenever has a manager been so popular to command an iconic model to be made of him? Amazing time for the club....and us!

Edited by lake district canary

2 hours ago, lake district canary said:

I've ordered one today - it's all you lot's fault - but whenever has a manager been so popular to command an iconic model to be made of him? Amazing time for the club....and us!

I've ordered one to, even though the coat is the wrong colour. Thats what promotion does for you, I've bought a rather odd looking promotion glass canary too...not like me at all!

5 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Collected mine today, bigger than I thought and pretty good quality

Parka or Bobble Head?

No, but I would like to buy one. I think that it will surely fit in my small collection at home, for me, it's like a world where all my favorite characters and people have met. Sometimes my husband tells me that I am like a child who plays with toys. He can't understand how a 35-year-old woman can play with such toys. I even have made wedding bobbleheads of us after our marriage. I think, thus I try to remember about the happy years of my childhood and somehow return them.

Edited by StephanieFisher