Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Semi Final Game 1 (2004/05 vs 1993/94)

Semi Final Game 1 (2004/05 vs 1993/94)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Semi Final Game 1 (2004/05 vs 1993/94)

• 2004/05
    • 1993/94

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I haven't really been following this, but how did 2004/05 get to the semis and neither 2011/12 and 2012/13 did? I'm guessing 'luck of the draw'.

Ha, ha.  This happens a lot when someone runs a similar cup competition on songs by The Fall on a Facebook group I'm a member of!  By the quarters and semi-final stages there are obvious omissions, and a huge argument breaks out.  But usually by the final the top 2 are pretty much the same in everybody's books so peace breaks out again.  Let's see what happens!

• Like 1

On 20/06/2019 at 14:41, shefcanary said:

Ha, ha.  This happens a lot when someone runs a similar cup competition on songs by The Fall on a Facebook group I'm a member of!  By the quarters and semi-final stages there are obvious omissions, and a huge argument breaks out.  But usually by the final the top 2 are pretty much the same in everybody's books so peace breaks out again.  Let's see what happens!

That's why doing it like this produces some novel results. More interesting that simply deciding from a full field which the best squad is 🙂