Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Another one who slipped through the net

Paul Hayes has scored twice for barnsley.

Worthy hasn''t got a clue - hayes, crow, russel , dean sinclair, darren way etc etc who are all proven now in the championship,league 1 or 2 have all been allowed to go. Haynes who scored for the scum on sat was on trial with us but wasn''t deemed good enough. Then both Jarvis''s, henderson, shackell and other tlented youngsters will slip through as well and prove themselves somewhere else

You are joking I presume.  None of the players mentioned are good enough for our team.  Let''s be fair, there is plenty to criticise Worthy about but releasing those players is not one of them.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

Paul Hayes has scored twice for barnsley.

Worthy hasn''t got a clue - hayes, crow, russel , dean sinclair, darren way etc etc who are all proven now in the championship,league 1 or 2 have all been allowed to go. Haynes who scored for the scum on sat was on trial with us but wasn''t deemed good enough. Then both Jarvis''s, henderson, shackell and other tlented youngsters will slip through as well and prove themselves somewhere else

[/quote]

Sorry but how are these players proven, they''ve all been league two and conference level apart from Russell and I wouldn''t say he''s top of many managers wanted lists. This is football, players get released all the time and go on to have a decent career in the lower leagues and nothing more - get over it

hayes, crow, russel , dean sinclair, darren way

to be honest theyu are all crap apart from Hayes and crow whom are yet to prove themselves - altho hayes is starting to now.

Sad that Crowe couldnt have been signed up and sent on loan for a season - it cant cost that much cash to pay him for a years service - I guess Worthy was thinking with his premiership hat on - the same hat that thought Doherty was Premiership quality (no matter how many spurs fans would disagree.

Personally i cant understand why Ian Henderson is still at the club - he is in no way a good enough right winger and obviously worthy does not think he is up to standard up front either??

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

You are joking I presume.  None of the players mentioned are good enough for our team.  Let''s be fair, there is plenty to criticise Worthy about but releasing those players is not one of them.

[/quote]

and some of the current player are?

flemming...... etc...... you really think you''d rather have flemming than jarvis?

and old out of date person, or a hot-shot for the future?

The point is that NW doesn''t give youth a chance

Hayes + Crow should have been kept longer. Sinclair was highly rated, russel''s been great at stoke although perhaps Way is a step too far

[quote user="Saint Canary"]

[/quote]

You may well be right Saint but unfortunately many of our current team arent good enough either are they?

Certainly I dont think Russel or Way would have any difficulty in nailing down a place in our current midfield.

Crow might find it more difficult to replace our free scoring strikers but then again, mid-October was it they last scored?