Sign in to follow this  
Paul Aldrich

If we get relegated will NCFC still build a hotel at Carrow Rd?

I can picture the brochure now "Relax in the comfort of your surroundings in our luxurious penthouse suite as you watch Norwich City play Yeovil" - I am sure that "Chelsea" would have had a better ring to it......ah well never mind!!

why wouldnt they? it would help financially (and we would need it if we got relegated) and there would be no argument about extra seating being put their instead.

I wouldn''t have thought that football comes into the equation at all, when advertising the hotel to potential guests. After all, will any room have views of the pitch, and if they do, would the view be as good as a seat in the stadium?

[quote user="Paul Aldrich"]I can picture the brochure now "Relax in the comfort of your surroundings in our luxurious penthouse suite as you watch Norwich City play Yeovil" - I am sure that "Chelsea" would have had a better ring to it......ah well never mind!![/quote]

yes we''ll build the hotel, a supermarket and probably a couple of hundred houses because that will be the end of this football club...

i dont think the rooms will have pitch side views.. funnily enough Boltons Hotel doesnt allow people to drink beer if their rooms face the pitch due the football liscencing laws.. im not sure how they enforce it!

jas :)