Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

Saints

Despite the have we, havent we turned a corner debate, would a point aginst Saints be considered a result?

A draw is one of the three results we can get - just only a win is usually considered a good result.  To be honest if we lose or draw it is to one of the better teams, if we win we should do because we are home so whatever the result this game makes little odds to citys season and worthys reign;  unless we lose with a derby type performance...

For me a draw would be a good result.

OTBC 

No!!!

And incidentally, Rossi, your same question could equally be asked of the upcoming home games against Burnley and Preston. All 3 teams are currently within 2 points of each other.  Nothing less than a win against all three of them would equal a real turning point, plus a point against the Blades and preferably three, but at least one, against Leicester. 

Now, that''s what I call a turning point: 13 points from the next 5 games - and, frankly, it''s not more than we should be entitled to expect.  Doing all that should get us comfortably mid-table....    [:$]

[quote user="Marmite"]I''d take the point on current form. But a win would be great and a defeat and we get to protest![/quote]

Surely if it''s a firmly held conviction that Worthy should go then you

should protest regardless of the result. Or are you suggesting that

opinions will change as often as the wind does.....hmm ;-)