Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Kevin Keegan

I take my hat of to KK the way he has conducted himself over DH. Anybody else think there might be a hidden agenda though? We dont go up - he has first refusal on Green. Or am I just being cynical?

No i agree totally. That rumour has been doing the rounds for weeks.

with an ageing seaman, KK is sure to be after a new keeper.
For us to get such a good deal on HUCKS there must be a sweatner involved, and just maybe it''s our greeno.

Our hope must be for KK to walk away or get himself sacked and that what ever new manager takes over Man City. He loses interest in greeno.

Ronbol

Even if KK isn''t in charge at Man Citeh at the end of the season, I doubt any interest would just disappear. They need a quality goalkeeper, and there aren''t that many around at the moment to fit the bill. Any manager would consider one of England''s best young keepers at a lower division club if he thought he could sign him.

However, personally I''m taking the view that our board took advantage of the fact that Man City need to cut wages and create a transfer fund, so we had the upper hand in negotiations and made sure we got a Premiership player at a bargain rate. Maybe I''m naive, but at the moment I''m happy to just put it down as a sound bit of business by the board.

really dont think they want him they have a young keeper called kasper schmichael who is peter''s son and he is mend to be better than his dad. trough he is only 16 but they will just buy another decent aging keeper untill casper is ready