Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

We are now officially in a revival

See the Pink Un article re Jason Shackell soon to be joining City''s revival.

So a fortunate win against second bottom Crewe amounts to a revival.  I would have thought a revival might be more sustained than a solitary victory.

Puts a question over whether the Pink Un is actually anti Worthy, this spin seems to be rather positive.

Whether Jason actually takes an active part in our suggested revival will be down to Worthy, and Jase I hope your form takes an upswing from that before Davenport arrived, if not don''t expect too many clean sheets.  Remember them its where the oppo fail to score, cast your mind back a couple of seasons.  

I had to laugh my socks straight off again. when I read that.. RIVIVAL   ..the  only way we get a revival is to get Billy Graham back to carrow road.    Seriously  ,,, tto be rivived there had to be life or something there in the first place, and 1 win hardly constitutes a revival .it could be stated that it could be the start of one.. nowt else

Too much spin ... has got to some people..

Without a doubt I feel far more optimistic this week than I have for a while and if that is felt in the squad then it can only be good news - the players needs some confidence and if a small away win at Crewe genuinely gives them that boost then excellent.

But that is guilding the lily a bit too much...

OTBC 

It''ll be a revival if we win 2 in a row - which we haven''t done all

season, i think. anyway, i''ve got us down to beat soton, although

without davs I''m more hopeful than confident.  I''d prefer to to

see the doc alongside shacks.

I''m sorry but I refuse to get excited about a scrapy win at Crewe.  We have had too many false dawns this season.  So many games have been "turning points".  If we win on Saturday and go on to have a good Christmas I''ll be as delighted as anyone.  I''m not holding my breath though