Sign in to follow this  
Graham Paddons Beard

Season DVD

Anyone having trouble with the delivery ? I was supposed to get this from the Club for Father’s Day. It didn’t arrive despite promising it in time AND paying £7.50 for express delivery . It still hasn’t arrived . 

They’ve said it will be dispatched tomorrow, supplier issue.

I opted for collection as not paying a crazy amount for delivery

Edited by Fiery Zac
  • Like 1

Further delay.

Available to collect on Saturday 22nd...hopefully?

Dispatched for delivery on Monday 24th

Made a fairly large order of other stuff to go with the dvd over two weeks ago and have not been sent any of it.  No big deal, but just find it a little disappointing a part order couldn't have been sent.

Trundled down to the city to pick it up on Saturday for Father's Day to be told it had been delayed. Asked why they hadn't emailed supporters to avoid wasted trips and was told there were too many to contact. Not heard of group emails then?

Today got an email to say it had been delayed again, until Saturday, so something was taken on board at least.

Got the season dvd today, when told to expect it at time of ordering – can only think others were told to expect it earlier and have been disappointed because of big demand as well as production problems others have mentioned. Got the 17/18 review at same time, fiver in the shop sale, so, with my wife away, I’ll be settling down with a curry and a few cans tonight to follow the growth of the dream

LDC did you see Crawley are at Carlisle August 3, 3pm? Hopefully a chance to see how George Francomb's going on and to take a look at Mason Bloomfield in his loan side.

• Like 1

dvd pig-out update. Had to break off at end of October to water the garden – wife’s away, but it’s her garden and her influence is far reaching – so only just got to end of 17-18 season. Weirdly we looked really good, much better than mid-table, but hey, that’s editing. And that Oliveira chappie seems a bit useful too, worth scouting??? 🤩

Back to the vindaloo and Wainwright's