Sign in to follow this  
priceyrice

No more season ticket waiting list

As the title suggests, having spoken to the club earlier this week regarding getting myself on the season ticket waiting list now I have moved back to Norwich (before the membership scheme was announced), I was quite surprised to discover the club no longer has a season ticket waiting list nor is it taking any applicants onto the list. No reason was given as to why this is, simply it is what it is.

I spoke to the club back in February about the same topic and they were accepting applicants at that time (at the tune of £20).

I am just wondering if anyone knows the reason for this change of approach? I can't see myself any way it may be linked to the new membership scheme. It just seems rather odd, considering the club was making £20 from applicants on the list. Could another possible reason be a planned expansion of the stadium next year!? I suspect not, but it's good to dream!

On a slightly different topic, the club are also not accepting any calls at the moment regarding the membership scheme,  I wanted to update my delivery details but unfortunately cannot speak to anyone about this at the present time so ended up having to leave a voicemail. I suspect there have been plenty of calls of complaints!

2 hours ago, priceyrice said:

As the title suggests, having spoken to the club earlier this week regarding getting myself on the season ticket waiting list now I have moved back to Norwich (before the membership scheme was announced), I was quite surprised to discover the club no longer has a season ticket waiting list nor is it taking any applicants onto the list. No reason was given as to why this is, simply it is what it is.

I spoke to the club back in February about the same topic and they were accepting applicants at that time (at the tune of £20).

I am just wondering if anyone knows the reason for this change of approach? I can't see myself any way it may be linked to the new membership scheme. It just seems rather odd, considering the club was making £20 from applicants on the list. Could another possible reason be a planned expansion of the stadium next year!? I suspect not, but it's good to dream!

On a slightly different topic, the club are also not accepting any calls at the moment regarding the membership scheme,  I wanted to update my delivery details but unfortunately cannot speak to anyone about this at the present time so ended up having to leave a voicemail. I suspect there have been plenty of calls of complaints!

As for your delivery address. I would try calling the club and getting through to a department not related to the ticket office, and explain the situation. I'm sure they've had an extreme amount of voicemails and sifting through them without missing yours might be difficult.

If that fails, there are also a few prominent staff members on twitter with not a huge amount of following(so would see your message.) I dont follow any and cant remember names, but if someone on here does - you may be able to seek help from them, considering its a little outrageous you can't even update your address.

19 hours ago, priceyrice said:

I too contacted NCFC in February requesting going onto a waiting list for a season ticket.

This was their reply.

Hi .......... Thank you for your e-mail. Unfortunately we have now reached our limit for selling new Season Tickets for next season, so we cannot sell any more at present, however there is still a possibility that we may be able to sell some more once our renewals period has finished. Please keep an eye on our website during the middle of May as we would be most likely to advertise any availability of new Season Tickets around that time.

If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

NCFC.png

Its fair to ask the question, why couldn't myself and previous poster be added to a list of those supporters wanting a season ticket?

It would be very simple after all. 

Anyone aware of ST being available in May? I wasn't.

If the club is pursuing a  reduction in the allocation of Season Ticket holders, time will tell i suppose, but why not be open about it if they are?

Y

There is a lot going on that is not clear and this new chap Jake Gent seems to be making decisions with total disregard to what has previously gone on before he pitched up at Carrow Road.

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’ve never heard of Jake Gent, what does he do ? 

Winds up Til.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’ve never heard of Jake Gent, what does he do ? 

He signed the letter which we all received concerning the new membership scheme, mind you it arrived a couple of days after the scheme was launched.

He has the job title of ' Membership & Experiences Manager '.

14 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Membership & Experiences Manager '

If there was ever a made up job title for someone then that has to be it 😁. He’s certainly given us an ( bad) experience 

Edited by FenwayFrank

There were hundreds maybe over a thousand season tkts available last season. They finally sold as half season tkts last Christmas. 

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

There were hundreds maybe over a thousand season tkts available last season. They finally sold as half season tkts last Christmas. 

After the previous season are you really surprised that at the start of last season there were season tickets available ? After all it was our 3rd season in The Championship.

Not surprised at all. Just like I'm not surprised they're sold out now. And I'm certainly not outraged about any of it. The Tories among us would recognize market forces...