Sign in to follow this  
Hairy Canary

Going Up - 2018/19 Promotion Season - Book

Anybody else ordered  this from Archant for a tenner?

If so has it turned up yet and is it any good? Ordered mine on 23rd May and no sign yet which is a shame as I wanted it for Fathers Day.  

2 hours ago, Hairy Canary said:

Anybody else ordered  this from Archant for a tenner?

If so has it turned up yet and is it any good? Ordered mine on 23rd May and no sign yet which is a shame as I wanted it for Fathers Day.  

I'm in exactly the same boat. I was pretty sure that they said the books would be shipped in early June, ie. before Father's Day, which is why I decided to buy one. Unless it arrives tomorrow, looks like there may be quite a few disappointed dads out there on Sunday. Wonder if anyone at Archant is able to give us an update?

Mine turned up this morning - I thought they had said they’d be posted on 10 June but it looked like they went on the 12th.  Is pretty good, not sure it is worth the headline price of £15 but not bad at all for £10 + your name in print 🙂

My book did eventually arrive yesterday, another nice memento. DVD not out until Tuesday, ready for collection or dispatched

Just opened mine (Fathers Day) and my name was omitted, so my daughter is pretty miffed and will complain (she made the necessary deadline as well) 

9 hours ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Just opened mine (Fathers Day) and my name was omitted, so my daughter is pretty miffed and will complain (she made the necessary deadline as well) 

Snap Crabby. Got one from my daughter too and name is missing. Not sure if there was a limited number of names but I didn't see that advertised. 

My Daughter said that she had a deadline to get my name in by (with no mention of a maximum number given)  and she met that comfortably, but alas.........

Mine came end of last week

Some familiar names in the back... Messrs Swindon, Broadstairs, Davitt, and 1100621(?!) all feature. The posthumous tribute to Roy Blower is a nice touch.

(“Rudolph”... was that a foiled attempt at turning the pinkun pages blue,@Rudolph Hucker? There is also a Morti...)

Ex-player (family members) watch, I found a few favourites in the list - some probably coincidences but some definites.