Sign in to follow this  
Benny500

Membership scheme seems to have disappeared

What a shame that the new £30 price tag of seats and next seasons fixture list has taken president over the shambles that is the new membership scheme that “ahem” rewards fans! 

Pinkun have unfortunately gone very quiet on the situation too, very frustrating that it’s not top news.

Myself along with thousands of others have spent lots of money and time accumulating our points tally enabling us to rightfully receive first dibs on away tickets. 

This scheme is clearly just a money making exercise!! 

How many premium memberships will they sell? Far more than there are away tickets available I’m sure. 

If this system is just to make it “fair” then what’s the need to charge people? Norwich should just give the “fan” a membership upon request enabling them to get the priority they desperately need. 

Surely spending over £500 on a season tkt and having 1800 we’ll earned points gives me priority over joe public? 

Very let down by the club today! Money money money. 

You do realise there is a ten page thread about all this sitting near the top of the page ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Benny500 said:

Myself along with thousands of others have spent lots of money and time accumulating our points tally enabling us to rightfully receive first dibs on away tickets. 

I'm sorry, I thought you spent lots of money and time going to watch a game of football. 

I wouldn't do all that traveling without some interest in the game I was going to see.

The accumulation of points is a product of that,  I'm not sure that it's meant to work that way. 

• Like 1

I'll have you know that I only bought my season ticket for the thousand points it was worth to me for away tickets. Now all those who didn't renew, because they thought Board/Webber/Farke/Players were rubbish, can spend £50 and jump the queue. What a world......

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I'll have you know that I only bought my season ticket for the thousand points it was worth to me for away tickets. 

Should I laugh with you, or at you?

32 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

Should I laugh with you, or at you?

Most people do the latter and sometimes both...

10 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I'll have you know that I only bought my season ticket for the thousand points it was worth to me for away tickets. Now all those who didn't renew, because they thought Board/Webber/Farke/Players were rubbish, can spend £50 and jump the queue. What a world......

I think we know somebody who is a winner in that scenario Nutty.

23 hours ago, Benny500 said:

What a shame that the new £30 price tag of seats and next seasons fixture list has taken president over the shambles that is the new membership scheme that “ahem” rewards fans! 

Pinkun have unfortunately gone very quiet on the situation too, very frustrating that it’s not top news.

This scheme is clearly just a money making exercise!! 

How many premium memberships will they sell? Far more than there are away tickets available I’m sure. 

If this system is just to make it “fair” then what’s the need to charge people? Norwich should just give the “fan” a membership upon request enabling them to get the priority they desperately need. 

Surely spending over £500 on a season tkt and having 1800 we’ll earned points gives me priority over joe public? 

Very let down by the club today! Money money money. 

We're in the age of a 24hr news cycle, what do you expect the pinkun to do? Keep the same story front and center while the newer stories/reports/interviews take up a fraction of the space further down the page?