Icecream Snow

Timm Klose on Ipswich

They'll be jumping up and down South of the border, pointing out that they have history, again and again and again. 

Timm's correct of course, whether you are a Norwich fan or not, the truth is that 1p5wich have become an irrelevance in modern day football. 

Long may it continue.........

6 minutes ago, Tumbleweed said:

If he isn't already he deserves legend status for that. Classic!

After that equaliser, he's already a legend. What does that make him now after these hilarious comments? I'm going for 'demigod'.

With the Premier fixtures out this seems a good time to remind ourselves of those less fortunate.

image.thumb.png.11fbc6d4977e1d3d303253c2d94b42d0.png

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

With the Premier fixtures out this seems a good time to remind ourselves of those less fortunate.

image.thumb.png.11fbc6d4977e1d3d303253c2d94b42d0.png

Ha, ha, ha...…...

This remains one of the most amusing, smug inducing, self afflicting pictures they have ever made public. It is like a rotten bad smell to them and more the funnier because of the timing of when it was first shown and the subsequent continued fall of them since.

The loudest laugh will be if heavens above, they manage to finish a league or several places above us one year (I know very unlikely) and they repost this photo. They have history for that type of behaviour after all.

Tim's got it.

Loved watching him jump.......... it you dont jump...........Ipswich scum😀

Knows how to play a crowd😉

Edited by Van wink

The binners still seem able to convince themselves that relegation to L.1. is better than promotion to the Premier League:

"Your Nodge mates won't be laughing that much when they lose every week in the premier league, starting with away at Liverpool, finishing away at Man City. They'll be envious of us winning matches every week." 

I could write a list a mile long  about the advantages of being in a position to play in front of 50, 000+ on the world stage that is Old Trafford as opposed to a few thousand at Fleetwood Town or Burton Albion but as I am aware of the number from TWTD who regularly read our forum I will desist so as to not destroy their allusions.

Suffice to say that TK has really summed it all up and perhaps their main focus for next season should be in keeping that debt of theirs reigned in as the scenario of a car crash manager at a car crash club does not really indicate "winning every week" as being a likely outcome. 

(Blimey! I needed to scroll a couple of pages past the Mass Debators postings to retrieve this TK post. I hope a few are interested in his game as he cannot be faulted for effort. Well done that man.)

Edited by BroadstairsR

47 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

The binners still seem able to convince themselves that relegation to L.1. is better than promotion to the Premier League:

"Your Nodge mates won't be laughing that much when they lose every week in the premier league, starting with away at Liverpool, finishing away at Man City. They'll be envious of us winning matches every week." 

If this is a true statement by one of the deluded that follow them, then they have a shock coming their way.

Look at our brief stop in that division. Had the Colchester result not been dealt with swiftly we could have suffered a very uncomfortable ride that year. Despite us having several 'championship standard players.'

I suspect their season will depend a lot on their pre season team gelling, or not! Upsets galore to follow for them...…..

Anyway in spite of my comments, who really cares about them anymore, apart from a cursory glance now and then. Is anyone really going to look at their result against Fleetwood/Rochdale hoping they have lost when we have just struggled a draw against Arsenal?

Envious is not a word I would associate with ipswich right now!

There are other words that would be more appropriate for them I'm sure...…...

Edited by East Rider

This one auto-ran. Also a good vid. If only for the jubilance they show at the start 🙂  Is it against the rules to celebrate in front of the opposition? I'd have been tempted if I was Klose

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

I could write a list a mile long  about the advantages of being in a position to play in front of 50, 000+ on the world stage that is Old Trafford as opposed to a few thousand at Fleetwood Town or Burton Albion but as I am aware of the number from TWTD who regularly read our forum I will desist so as to not destroy their allusions.

Suffice to say that TK has really summed it all up and perhaps their main focus for next season should be in keeping that debt of theirs reigned in as the scenario of a car crash manager at a car crash club does not really indicate "winning every week" as being a likely outcome. 

(Blimey! I needed to scroll a couple of pages past the Mass Debators postings to retrieve this TK post. I hope a few are interested in his game as he cannot be faulted for effort. Well done that man.)

Honestly, There's a very real situation where we both end up losing a similar amount of games this season, being three leagues a part.

And in this situation - no, we are not finishing top 6.

Would much rather be running the risk of some hidings in the Premier League than coming out from dark places to champion a 1-0 win at Wycombe in front of 6,000. More to the point so would they. Epic straw clutching from our former rivals.

I had the radio Suffolk commentary of that goal as my ringtone for a while, I used to get some funny looks when my phone went!