Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

#Leitner, Buendia & Klose#

To amend "Farke on a horse" lyric.  But also to say I'm mightily impressed with the gym work these guys are doing on their "holidays" as shown in their Insta posts.  20 years ago you wouldn't have seen that from most old school pro's; no wonder there was 3 days running up and down Mousehold Heath.  But not for these guys, they're coming back fighting fit.  Bodes well.

13 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

To amend "Farke on a horse" lyric.  But also to say I'm mightily impressed with the gym work these guys are doing on their "holidays" as shown in their Insta posts.  20 years ago you wouldn't have seen that from most old school pro's; no wonder there was 3 days running up and down Mousehold Heath.  But not for these guys, they're coming back fighting fit.  Bodes well.

I'm guessing that all the players are doing the same thing as they've all been given training plans. Tettey, Hernandez and others have also posted training videos, whereas Godfrey made a sarcastic post about not feeling the need to put photos/videos of him training on social media every day.

I think it's pretty standard fare nowadays for pro footballers, but the three you mentioned are just particularly active on Instagram.

Didn’t Russell Martin make a comment once about how it is the players that post about their training sessions are the ones who don’t train enough?

Not that I’m accusing any of the players mentioned of that, I think it is more a comment on how social media savvy players are. 

All the players will have been given training schedules to maintain throughout the close season - it is pretty standard now across team at the higher levels. 

45 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Hmm... 'Klose' has TWO syllables. Kind of messes up the song.