Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
king canary

New membership scheme

On 14/06/2019 at 11:27, lake district canary said:

You may be right, but I won't pay £50 on the off chance. Often I don't know until quite late on if I can get to a match, so am unlikely to be in the 9.00 rush on a certain day to get a ticket.  I don't begrudge the success and that more people will want tickets, but I do think that exiles are doubly penalised by having to get two £50 memberships - and still may not get tickets.

Equally that applies to people living right next to the ground if they're not season ticket holders

On 14/06/2019 at 09:13, Highland Canary said:

I’m not sure that the points system was so broken that it needed complete replacement. In respect of charging for membership aren’t the club subsidising the cost above £30 so it is only those attending very infrequently that are adversely affected? The cliff edge of 10 games or more for the away guarantee does seem unfair to me, however, especially if you’ve attended say nine matches last season. A graded approach seems fairer. For those of us in the 750 I guess we have to assume that attending 10+ or more will keep us in the group for 2020/21 but knowing the rules of that game would be helpful to know now. But, it’s important to remember, in our last PL season there were very few matches where we sold our away allocation - beyond Bournemouth, Watford (small allocations) and the obvious London hot spots I suspect that will be the same this season. Indeed, few away matches were sold out this season excepting during the run in.

Highland if you are talking about the club subsidising away tickets above £30 that is a nonsense as £30 is a EPL ruling and you cannot be charged more than £30 away from home with or without a membership scheme.

I have taken this from a mum who has posted on Facebook. Every last penny is being screwed from supporters and i bet this is not the last of it. Watch out for a programme price rise and in catering no doubt about it in my book.

My 12 year old son has just received the new brochure for the membership scheme. All he wants to do is attend every home match and go over to carrow park before going to the match to kick some balls. After looking at the brochure I have taken the following from it. In 2017-18 season carrow park was free before each home match. In 18-19 you had to pay £10 for the season to use it. In 19-20 it is now £25 to do this if you were a member last season (£35 if you are a new member). What a rip off. This facility should be free before each match to both home and away supporters.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Watch out for a programme price rise....

They were £3.50 last time in the Prem but went down when relegated. So, it's a given.

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Will we have to pay to go to the bog ? 

Well somebody has got to pay for the sanitary towels in the ladies.