Rhino1

Max Arrons will he or won’t he?

Why on earth would Aarons decide to go to a cr*p club like Manure?

A few months down the line and the manager who would be signing him will be out on his ear and the club will be enjoying more upheaval.

Best to stay where he is and keep improving under Farke. A chance for a big move will still present itself in the future if Norwich haven’t cracked the Top Five.....

i Think he will go if Man Utd Bid for him 30 /45 million ,

You have to remember if one of the biggest clubs in the world come knocking ,

Money wise would set him up for life straight away , His wages would rocket over night the signing on fee as well 

Football can be very cruel to some players with injuries etc if i was him i would go as he may never get the chance again 

of course he may have a great season here then more clubs be interested etc but say he does not and the chance goes ?

I think he would play  a lot of games there also  ,so sad to say if he left us for Man Utd BUT i would not blame him one bit 

If Max can develop the ball in the box and crossing ability like Alexander Arnold he will be seriously good at Premiership level. Utd would be an excellent move for him. If it doesn't work out he's good enough to step down again but the chances to move to a top team in the Prem are limited, especially for a British player. He has to take it.

Reports out now that United have agreed a fee w/ crystal palace (£55m) for AWB. 

Can't see aarons forcing a move to palace, so if this goes through we can rest a bit easier for now

My brother, a Hammer, reckons our 20 million budget puts us with Huddersfield and Cardiff, I told him that Pukki, Buendia and Aarons cost us 1.5 mill. He said 'I've never heard of any of them, I said "no, but you will ".... expect Aarons value to double in 12 months. 👍