Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

2 players to save our season?

Matt Piper- Ok another Sunderland reserve player [*-)] but from what I remember of him a pacey right winger.  Yes please

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=344990&CPID=8&clid=&lid=&title=Piper+seeks+loan+deal

Rob Earnshaw- We might be down the pecking order if Wigan come back in for him, but I would love us to try and sign the guy.  Obviously wants first team football and (hopefully) within our transfer/wage budget

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=345596&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=3&title=Baggies+reject+Earnie+request&channel=premiership

2 Players, Eh? What about Ronaldinho and John Terry!!!!!!! They''d be ok to have on the bench as back up if things started to go wrong!!!!!!

Who the hell is Matt Piper!!!!!!, doesn''t he do the Anglia news at 6pm??????????????

Earnshaw would be a good buy, though I don''t think he''d come. I''d get Davenport back on loan for the rest of the season and might opt for ''old boy'' Chris Sutton. Nice to see Saffri so upbeat on the box tonight, stating his love for the club and it''s fans, shame some of our more ''high profile'' players don''t come out with such loyalty and passion, instead of being ''''focused'''' on Norwich City!!!!!!  I think it''s blatently obvious that Ashton doesn''t want to be here!!!!!!!!!!! Get rid of him in the transfer window and get someone who WANTS to play for Norwich!!!! If anyone wants a good giggle, go to www.football-rumours.com, they come up with some corkers on there!!!!!!!!

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Simple Shackell to partner Doc and Leon to partner Deano.[/quote]

Leon was poor at the beginning of this season. I hope he returns in the form he was in towards the end of the premiership campaign. Still not convinced he has what it takes though.

Don''t think Shackell is any better than Davenport and we have not done that well with him in the team so I don''t think Shacks will make a huge difference either.

A decent right winger and a creative midfielder (preferrably one that can take free kicks) alongside the return of Shacks and Leon - now that might just make a difference.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Simple Shackell to partner Doc and Leon to partner Deano.[/quote]

In answer to your points oh great drinkell

1) Ashton will not be here after january

2) Shackell is OK no world beater: saints 4 norwich 3 Palace 3 norwich 3 Fulham 6 norwich 0, 3 average to poor sides 13 goals conceded

3) that still leaves Hughes with Safri in Center Midfield - not good enough to get a promotion

Robinson is decent if we get him buut he aint gonna help create the goals - I can see why Preston dont want Etuhu - he goes missing in games and aint that great when he is involved

Remember Shacks looked quite impressive playing with Captain Calamity.

Ashton to go Jan need striker if Worthy still here Horsfield the ideal replacement.

Right Sided midfielder a situation Worthy has failed to address since he has been here, who can we get ? perhaps need to look abroad no homegrown players come to mind, perhaps Scandanavia a Dane Christiansen seems to popular, remember Jonson who may well have done a job in the Championship, but we''ll never know.  Need someone to cover however over to you Worthy its your job after all.