Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Its now good news week

Posters have suddenly all been taken over by the good news i.e. crushing Crewe, Saf signing on, so the anti Worthy faction best go home and give up.

Well we are here to stay, the good news won''t continue, we just might defeat Saints (unlikely however, Sheff Utd won''t be quaking, Burnley have Adi who owes us one.  Then its January bye bye Deano, Greeno and Worthy splashing the cash on players of the ilk of Hughes, Etuhu and Robinson.

Revel in the good news whilst you can, we''ll get him out eventually and then can celebrate some really good news. 

Then its January bye bye Deano, Greeno and Worthy splashing the cash on players of the ilk of Hughes, Etuhu and Robinson.

Makes me wanna punch someone just thinking about it..... 

We sign Etuhu on loan, he looks rubbish - so we will sign him up permanently..  straight out of the brian hamilton school of management

Of course it''s good news week in the build up to the Christmas home game and the first game for some time at Carrow Road. The fly in the ointment has been Jarvis not signing or is this just another ploy where he signs at the 11th hour before tomorrows match and because we were all worried about losing a prodigious (but unproven) talent we all go hurrah!

This is the Club media machine working well and building up fans confidence ahead of a match to improve the atmosphere and negate some of the ''Worthy Out'' sentiments.

In football timing is everything.

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

Then its January bye bye Deano, Greeno and Worthy splashing the cash on players of the ilk of Hughes, Etuhu and Robinson.

We sign Etuhu on loan, he looks rubbish - so we will sign him up permanently..  straight out of the brian hamilton school of management

[/quote]

I thought people were generally pleased about signing Etuhu - certainly there were a lot of calls for Worthy to sign him earlier in the season. Now he has, have we changed our tune? Don''t forget Robinson was a big part of the team that were runaway champions in this division last season, so he ought to be good enough for us, for this season...? I''ve barely seen either play yet, so I can''t add a personal opinion on their quality.

As for punching someone... have you run out of intelligent arguments?

Well said Amarillo,

It seemed to me that everybody was calling for Worthy''s scalp for not managing to sign Etuhu in the summer, now he has, people are talking about punching ''people'' for him doing so. I am far from being a KTFer (whatever your definition of this is?) I have some serious reservations about Worthington''s selections/ tactics, but we should try to keep some sort of balance otherwise this so called constructive criticism is absolutely pointless! 

Actually my point was - yes i did want to sign Etuhu - he looked decent in our 3 nil thrashing of preston a few years ago...  And to quote NW  ''he is a player I have always admired'' at this level

BUT - having seen him on loan (always a bonus being able to try before you buy) I would be worried, hopefully he will have a stormer in the next few matches.  If only worthy had made efforts to get koumas in the summer, or Glen Little, or Paul Ifill.

Maybe he just needs time to settle.

As for the punch remark - you no how it is I just would like to see Norwich improve as a club and all I see is a football club going backwards, it makes me angry to see a lack of inspiration in any of the signings since we have been relegated.  Talented team players aloud to leave the club without being replaced.

[quote user="Amarillo"][quote user="Paul Rankin"]

We sign Etuhu on loan, he looks rubbish - so we will sign him up

permanently..  straight out of the brian hamilton school of

management

[/quote]

I thought people were generally pleased about signing Etuhu -

certainly there were a lot of calls for Worthy to sign him earlier in

the season. Now he has, have we changed our tune? Don''t forget Robinson

was a big part of the team that were runaway champions in this division

last season, so he ought to be good enough for us, for this season...?

I''ve barely seen either play yet, so I can''t add a personal opinion on

their quality.

As for punching someone... have you run out of intelligent arguments?

[/quote]

Having searched, I''m yet to find any evidence for one of these

intelligent arguments you mention? Or even a sniff of positivity, fun,

amusement or in fact anything except a stream of misery and bile. I

say, take the enjoyment whereever it can be found, even in a win

against "lowly" opposition. All teams have ups and down and getting to

the point when you want to punch someone about it is a point too far.

im glad saffers is staying on.. but we Gave Adrian Forbes a new contract just to sell him a month later....

Lets hope that we dont lose too many players in the window... if we do get big money for ashton we could have 10-11 million to spend... we could, for that money get a couple of players who could single handedly walk this division on their own....

or we could get Andy Hughes II..... with Worthington, i know who im willing to bet on

jas :)