Sign in to follow this  
Apron J Thick

The Moment of Truth - this is it!

Is it me - or are we now at the point where we stand up to be counted ? - the chase for Hucks is is us making a dash for the tape instead of just sitting back - this is the big one! If this all works then we''re back where we belong....if it fails and everybody''s going barmy then just remember this moment and what the club are doing for us right now - it''s fan pressure and faith in Nigel that have prompted it - let''s show some support if and when it goes wrong...truly, City ''till we die!

John, you''ll find more people have read my "thread" than yours now!

Love, your little brother xxx
P.s.this cant be counted as a reply to your subject and Im sure someone will reply to mine soon too!
Do you like my new name?Bring back memories of standing in the River end....Standing,arr... halcyon days.

I cant believe its happening at the moment, years of lets be honest-poor football n now we seem to be staring promotion in the face. We now have to be so confident after the run weve had and after signing Hucks and it seems like everything is going to plan at the moment and I cant see it going wrong.

Even if automatic promotion doesnt come realistically we only need another 25 points to secure a playoff place from 20 games, and Hucks and Greeno will get us that much alone!!!

This is a great time to be a Norwich fan and I hope all of you are enjoying it as much as me!!! Long may it continue and lets look forward to trips to Old Trafford,Anfield,Stamford Bridge....I know theres 20 games to go and theres still a lot of work to be done,but lets enjoy this while its happening,weve waited a long time for this.

TOLR@PR
All hail ''Saint Delia''
OTBC