Sign in to follow this  
MPR

We bid for Kuqi. AND FAIL

http://ipswichtown.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=911&p=2&stid=8330691

The Scum have signed him and we tried with a late bid. So we ain''t going for Huckerby then. At least that''s settled.

is this april fools come early, or worthy''s idea of a joke

to tell the board to get their fingers out and sign a decent striker

could be, anyway, kuqi is going to ipswich, we have hucks and crouch, who needs him?

get the deals sorted norwich, before the rest of division one swoop!!

Oh yeah.

Cos it''s as easy as that.

Tell you what Gazza, if you are so "great" then why don''t you go down carrow and sort it out for this useless board that can''t just magic up money by clicking their fingers and buy players we can''t afford?

Excuse my sarcasm, but we all knew back in Sept that they were loan players and that we couldn''t afford them.

hiya mook

well if they can magic up money to build a stand, then they can find a couple of million for a couple of players who will bring us many more

the money is there, we can still get crouch on a loan, no one else has come in for him and villa don''t want him

hucks wants to stay here and will take a cut to do it, we are not taking so much money it is impossible to do either/both deals. We have several high earners coming to the end of their contracts (abbey, roberts) notman retiring, add that up and it will go towards paying hucks and crouch. If we did nothing, and they leave, do we then repeat the process and pay the same loan wages to two/three new loan players, because nigel doesn''t have a big/good enough squad to do it without them. He has stated that many a time. If we don''t go up, who is going to go at the end of the season? Well greeno, drury, mcveigh and mulryne! You think they are all going to stay after seeing ''us'' throw away such a great chance.

this division is so even this year, no one is running away with it, we were mid table when the three came, now we are second. God i don''t want anymore of this division, and surely the board don''t either, but they have to do something one year, we won''t get promoted just for building a new stand or having delia''s restaurants.

i would be delighted to come and talk to the board, but they don''t give a toss about what ordinary fans think - i have tried to get to talk to munby and was told he was "too busy"! Well not doing deals he ain''t.

Im glad this is an old post, I nearly had a heart attack.Who would want to sign this guy anymore?   Oh I forgot, Ipswich did last season.   Wow what a coup!!!

Was just looking at the arguments over money spent on new stands as opposed to new players, and thinking how little has changed!

[quote user="Chabal"]Was just looking at the arguments over money spent on new stands as opposed to new players, and thinking how little has changed![/quote]

question for ye chabal and all the other ipswich fans who view or post on these forums...

why is it you belittle norwich, call us things like nodge and naaarwich but you still continue to talk about us with great interest on your crappy little sites like www.twtd.co.uk and ipwich fans contribute (and i use the term lightly) to norwich fansites. EXPLAIN.

If norwich dont mattter why do you discuss us ? Bunch of idiots  the lot of you......

[quote user="Mook"]Oh yeah.

Cos it''s as easy as that.

Tell you what Gazza, if you are so "great" then why don''t you go down carrow and sort it out for this useless board that can''t just magic up money by clicking their fingers and buy players we can''t afford?

Excuse my sarcasm, but we all knew back in Sept that they were loan players and that we couldn''t afford them.[/quote]

Thank goodness not everyone was this negative back then.  Even the board weren`t, to be fair.

"question for ye chabal and all the other ipswich fans who view or post on these forums...

why is it you belittle norwich, call us things like nodge and naaarwich but you still continue to talk about us with great interest on your crappy little sites like www.twtd.co.uk and ipwich fans contribute (and i use the term lightly) to norwich fansites. EXPLAIN.

If norwich dont mattter why do you discuss us ? Bunch of idiots  the lot of you......"

to be honest, on ipswich town fan-sites like tractor-boys.com we

also have norwich fans and other fans from all over the country

commenting. football is a universal language and i don''t think you have

to be limited by which debates you can get involved in just because of

the team. you idiot.

[quote user="Duffman"]Im glad this is an old post, I nearly had a heart attack.Who would want to sign this guy anymore?   Oh I forgot, Ipswich did last season.   Wow what a coup!!![/quote]Kuqi coup!

[quote user="the son of doc"]

"question for ye chabal and all the other ipswich fans who view or post on these forums...

If norwich dont mattter why do you discuss us ? Bunch of idiots  the lot of you......"

to be honest, on ipswich town fan-sites like tractor-boys.com we also have norwich fans and other fans from all over the country commenting. football is a universal language and i don''t think you have to be limited by which debates you can get involved in just because of the team.

you idiot.
[/quote]

not my point NUMBSKULL

We discuss Ipswich on here but we dont belittle you with every comment, however from what I''ve seen on twtd you criticise and attack us with every comment- if we dont matter then why ?

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="Duffman"]Im glad this is an old post, I nearly had a heart attack.Who would want to sign this guy anymore?   Oh I forgot, Ipswich did last season.   Wow what a coup!!![/quote]Kuqi coup![/quote]Cracker!