Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Game for Rossi Jarvis?

Does anyone think its the right time to give Rossi Jarvis a game? I havent seen him so i do not know, perhaps it is too early but if we want him to sign the contract then it would help. Hughes and Robinson are terrible, and if not in midfield then perhaps he could play in the defence instead of Fleming. He must be quite good to attract interest from Charlton. So do you think he is ready for a game yet? If not then when?

Of course he''s ready, but he''s a youngster, so he won''t get a chance under Worthington.

Funny how Adie Boothroyd, who recognises talent at whatever age, has his non-star team in third place in the League.

WORTHY OUT (NOW)! 

It probably speaks volumes about the current state of affairs at Carrow Road that Rossi Jarvis has yet to put pen to paper and sign professional forms. He and his family are all Norwich City fans, he is a local lad and his older brother is in the team. It should be a no-brainer. It is every kid''s dream to play football for their local club and yet young Jarvis hesitates. Why? Probably because he is wondering whether City will be playing in a lower division next year, when he knows that bigger clubs would sign him up tomorrow given half a chance. The current gloomy situation at the club has infected even the kids.

"I''ve not seen him play, but he must be the answer to our prayers".

Let''s hope Worthy had his eyes shut at the Youth team game on Monday and didn''t see him play.  He didn''t stand out playing against 17 year olds yet we have people who have never seen him with boots on wanting him to displace players who were good enough for 42 games in this league last year.

It is always the players who aren''t playing who are the answer - I noticed that on here last year when Henderson and Jarvis and Svennson were touted as the messiahs.

I never saw Doug Livermore play - do you think he could be the answer to right midfield?

THE POINT EVERYBODY SEEMS TO BE MISSING IS ROSSI''S FAVOURED POSITION IS LEFT/RIGHT BACK HE WAS MOVED INTO MIDFIELD WHEN HE BEGAN TRAINING WITH THE FIRST TEAM THE SHARPEN HIM UP. I AM NOT SURE IF THAT IS STILL THE CASE OR IF IT IS NOW THOUGHT HIS BEST POSITION IS CENTRE MID BUT HE HAS ALWAYS PLAYED IN DEFENCE THROUGHOUT HIS TIME AT THE ACADEMY

[quote user="Saint Canary"]Well said Nobby.  No doubt Jarvis would play 2 or 3 games and people would be calling for him to be dropped.[/quote]

No offense but people are not calling for him to be picked.  However how his brother has not got a game recently is beyond me (till his recent injury).  As for Hendo - he isnt a right midfielder - he isnt the answer there - why does he have to play there so often??

I guess low ability Hughes is our 100% right midfielder for the remainder of Worthys reign,  GREAT............

A squad in decline.......