So today I was working at an English school in Lecce, Italy and I spotted this on the wall in one of the classrooms. It was an incredibly unusual thing to find which raises a couple of questions.

Firstly, who on earth put it there? It's a long shot, but does anyone have an idea who it could've been? Maybe someone knows someone who has done some teaching in the south of Italy?

And secondly, what is the most bizarre or unexpected place you have seen a Norwich shirt, scarf or anything else? 

IMG_20190607_085532523.jpg

• Like 1

A friend went to Malaysia on his honeymoon and outside a bar there was a lifesize cardboard cutout of Darren huckerby in full flight. He took a picture of it for me, but, alas I think I've lost it

An NCFC toy football in a shop window in an unfashionable part of Model Town, Lahore, Pakistan- see. in January just gone .

Full disclosure, was alongside a Wolves balls and a couple of big 6 ones 🙂

46 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

On a boat, he just said 😉

You need to read wazzy's post again FF as it was a one way ticket.

• Haha 1

Whilst serving in the Navy we visited an island called Sumba, an island in Indonesia, (A bit of a Hellhole) We went out to get drunk and ended up in a right down and out place. whilst there I needed to visit the loo, and was very please to see someone had scratched 'OTBC - NORWICH' no the wall.

Car registration number NORWCH, flag, beanie, beer mats, various football shirts, coffee mugs, bath towels, key ring, air freshener and tattoo on right leg. All currently on show in Auckland NZ..... at my house!😎

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Whilst serving in the Navy we visited an island called Sumba, an island in Indonesia, (A bit of a Hellhole) We went out to get drunk and ended up in a right down and out place. whilst there I needed to visit the loo, and was very please to see someone had scratched 'OTBC - NORWICH' no the wall.

Having been engraved by (Barely) Able Seaman Swindon during his first forgotten stumble to the latrine 15 minutes earlier?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GenerationA47 said:

Having been engraved by (Barely) Able Seaman Swindon during his first forgotten stumble to the latrine 15 minutes earlier?

I never partake in graffiti !

• Haha 1

There is a retro Mayor Kenny sticker on a lamppost by the Coliseum in Rome.

Didn’t the Pink Un used to have a feature in the paper where they showed photos of fans in remote places with their Pink Un on display?

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Didn’t the Pink Un used to have a feature in the paper where they showed photos of fans in remote places with their Pink Un on display?

You’re thinking of a different website ! 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

You might want to rephrase that Angry, or not.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Haha exactly what I thought, GenA47!

• Haha 1

My Proton shirt is hanging up in Keeley's Bar in Manhattan.

And there are several shirts in a pub near The Beehive Parliament Building in Wellington NZ. I think the name must have changed since 2009 as I can't spot it on Google maps.

10 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Less of the Able Seamen !   I was never that low in the rankings.

Numerous times when I've been on holiday I leave a Norwich shirt with bar staff or entertainment staff to spread the word. 

So far there are at least 2 in Mexico, 1 in Tunisia, 1 in Dominican and 1 in Jamaica.

• Like 1

I saw a beggar on the street in Kampala, Uganda wearing a City shirt from circa 1989-90 (the one with Asics sponsor and the diagonal stripes on the shoulder).

Edited by Sparta Plastic
typo

18 minutes ago, Sparta Plastic said:

I saw a beggar on the street in Kampala, Uganda wearing a City shirt from circa 1989-90 (the one with Asics sponsor and the diagonal stripes on the shoulder).

Little did he know that those shirts are worth quite a few quid nowadays.

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Less of the Able Seamen !   I was never that low in the rankings.

My humble apologies, Cap’n Canary! 😋