Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Felix Passlack

1 minute ago, Michael Starr said:

Harry Kane's loan with us was cut short due to circumstance too... he did alright after that.

Kane went back to Spurs because he got injured. But yes, an example of a player improving after a loan - however, he was given chances at NCFC, but never impressed.

1 minute ago, Michael Starr said:

Gotta be an option though hasn't he? It's about fitting the right skill sets. He clearly has the potential. Perhaps one for the u23s development squad?

But surely we need cover for the right back spot - if Farke didn't fancy him last season, what would change over the summer? Potentially a high earner to initially stick in the reserves.

never happening. Didn't get played in the champs so would never get much time in the prem.

Dont think we will bother buy a bonafide back up right back. We have Godfrey to cover there and decent numbers in the centre.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

Gotta be an option though hasn't he? It's about fitting the right skill sets. He clearly has the potential. Perhaps one for the u23s development squad?

You think Passlack would sign for our U23s?  

Damn, I used up my toll.  Guess I'm stuck in this thread now until Dayman shows up.

3 minutes ago, Orly said:

You think Passlack would sign for our U23s?  

Damn, I used up my toll.  Guess I'm stuck in this thread now until Dayman shows up.

CHAMPION OF THE SUN

Ok, one last try to get through to the deniers - Passlack was a key cog in the machine because he was in the squad as a back up right back.   If he wasn't considered important, he would have been allowed to leave when he asked to.  Under Farke, every player in the squad is key to it's overall success.  Or haven't some of you being paying attention this season?

My take on transfers is that we shouldn't be paying Premier League salaries to players not better than what we have got. Get in better or equal than what we have and then decide who gets the first team place. Passlack appears decent but is a lightweight and is nowhere near Aaron's standards. I'd rather play Godfrey at RB if Aarons not available tbh.

8 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Ok, one last try to get through to the deniers - Passlack was a key cog in the machine because he was in the squad as a back up right back.   If he wasn't considered important, he would have been allowed to leave when he asked to.  Under Farke, every player in the squad is key to it's overall success.  Or haven't some of you being paying attention this season?

I knew the lecture was coming at some stage. 😜

Loving the ' one last try ' Lakey but somehow i think you will not let it go.

14 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

I don't think it is denial- maybe you've just got a very strange definition of key cog?

For me if someone is a 'key cog' it means if you took them out the whole machine would cease to work properly. This clearly isn't the case with Passlack. 

Also if every player is key to the squads overall success how did we survive Ben Marshall leaving in January? 

22 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I knew the lecture was coming at some stage. 😜

Loving the ' one last try ' Lakey but somehow i think you will not let it go.

No, that was it, I can't help it if people haven't been listening to what Farke has been saying about the squad this last season.

3 hours ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Something has gone very wrong if Godfrey is being used as a RB. Not disputing his ability to play there - it's just a massive waste. 

1 hour ago, Grant Holts Moustache said:

Been a while since I have seen the Cody McDonald effect in action. 

Like most in this thread I have never seen him play for more than a few minutes. None of us have any idea if he's any good.

Which speaks volumes in itself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, king canary said:

You gotta pay the troll toll

To get into this boys soul.

Regardless on how I see peoples views on here, I firmly believe there are no where near enough always sunny quotes on this forum. I will support you and your wildcard ways.

Just now, Redders Right Foot said:

Regardless on how I see peoples views on here, I firmly believe there are no where near enough always sunny quotes on this forum. I will support you and your wildcard ways.

Such a fine show.

If I ever need cheering up I stick on 'Frank's Little Beauties.' 

1 hour ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

That soil looks quite sandy. He needs to start lining the sides or he could be in big trouble - so I guess that he needs to stop digging.

Is that Bielsa's bucket?......

• Like 1

I'll trust and back whatever the club thinks. Personally, from the - very - limited time I've seen him play (a sign in itself) I wouldn't take him. He obviously has ability, you don't become the German youth team captain without it. However, he lacks physically for me, in stature, speed and strength. Maybe he can play further forward but I wouldn't be comfortable with him at RB.

2 hours ago, king canary said:

If I ever need cheering up I stick on 'Frank's Little Beauties.' 

Funnily enough that’s what Mrs Frank calls them 

I've not seen him play either but if he's lightweight at 21, he needs filling out, small is fine, Philip Lahm  was short, didn't stop him having a successful career. 

As has already been said, it's up to DF/SW, if they think he has something to offer, I'm good with that.