Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

I Keep Missing Calls From Alex Tettey.

Once on my mobile and once on my house phone on Friday and again today from an incoming number of 01603 721902. I wonder what he wants ?

19 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

Probably wants to borrow a fiver

Funny you should say this. I had a bizarre dream a while back in which I walked in on Tettey, who was having a wee in the toilet I needed to use. I apologised prefusely, of course, and he just turned around to me with that trademark smile on his face and kept repeating these immortal words,

"Tettey can't afford Christmas!"

It was weird as fook but I woke up laughing my head off so it was worthwhile 😂

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Once on my mobile and once on my house phone on Friday and again today from an incoming number of 01603 721902. I wonder what he wants ?

A hand moving house?

29 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

A hand moving house?

Nah! I heard he's collecting a few coppers for a rainy day. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BobLoz3 said:

Funny you should say this. I had a bizarre dream a while back in which I walked in on Tettey, who was having a wee in the toilet I needed to use. I apologised prefusely, of course, and he just turned around to me with that trademark smile on his face and kept repeating these immortal words,

"Tettey can't afford Christmas!"

It was weird as fook but I woke up laughing my head off so it was worthwhile 😂

I once dreamed I was in a supermarket with Arsene Wenger and asked him why he didn't pick Santi Carzola. He responded with...

'He tried to **** me, now I will **** him!'

Very confusing.

Also I hope Tettey put it away before he turned around.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, king canary said:

I once dreamed I was in a supermarket with Arsene Wenger and asked him why he didn't pick Santi Carzola. He responded with...

'He tried to **** me, now I will **** him!'

Very confusing.

Also I hope Tettey put it away before he turned around.

And then he said...

"Maybe next time you can bring some lipstick cuz I like to look pretty when I get f%@ked!" 😂

Yeah, luckily he was all finished up.

I had this dream once where City played some of the most scintillating football I'd seen in years, romped home with the Championship trophy after mouthy Leeds bottled it hilariously near the end of the season and Ipswich were the biggest shambles in the country and an all-round laughing stock as they finish rock bottom of the same league - even below a team who can't even pay their players.

Hopefully it'll come true one day...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I had this dream once where City played some of the most scintillating football I'd seen in years, romped home with the Championship trophy after mouthy Leeds bottled it hilariously near the end of the season and Ipswich were the biggest shambles in the country and an all-round laughing stock as they finish rock bottom of the same league - even below a team who can't even pay their players.

Hopefully it'll come true one day...

Will never happen in my life time