Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Pinkun.com loading

A lot of media and communications groups have dreadful online media presences. Mirror group, Independent, S*n, Vodafone etc. Not sure why. 

It barely loads at my work pc and often crashes. Suspect something to do with the advertising partners’ background software. So many scripts loading each time you go on the site.

I preferrred the Archie McCauley days when you couldnt even get Radio Luxembourg.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

I preferrred the Archie McCauley days when you couldnt even get Radio Luxembourg.

Jack Jackson’s Jukebox was my favourite 

I have a feeling that these sites are often design and tested by people with superb spec pcs and great bandwidth. 

For sure the performance is really bad. I tend to use the reading mode on my iPhone browser (safari or chrome) which cuts out all the advertising crap and loads much faster.

11 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

I have a feeling that these sites are often design and tested by people with superb spec pcs and great bandwidth. 

For sure the performance is really bad. I tend to use the reading mode on my iPhone browser (safari or chrome) which cuts out all the advertising crap and loads much faster.

I'm still waiting outside the newsagents at six o'clock on a Saturday evening...

• Like 1