Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Peter The Deleater...

Disgusting acts of gluttony... Like Man vs Food.

What you don't see, with these eating challenges, is the aftermath on the toilet... Sweating, straining and eventually impaling oneself on something resembling a clay tree.

Edited by BobLoz3

4 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

What you don't see, with these eating challenges, is the aftermath on the toilet... Sweating, straining and eventually impaling oneself on something resembling a clay tree.

Is that what Robert Plant's song "Big Log" is about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

Is that what Robert Plant's song "Big Log" is about?

Turdus Ginormus

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

Pete should've drafted in Waveney. 

I repeat, Turdus Ginormus 

52 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Chill Lawro, you need to cut down on your dram lyf mate, get some exercise.... 😉

12 minutes ago, Half Ar5ed Hipster said:

Chill Lawro, you need to cut down on your dram lyf mate, get some exercise.... 😉

You know I'm a vegetarian... It means I have super powers mate

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Angry said:

th?id=OIP.jK3G04ko9EQ1jAOwS0sPdQHaFj&w=2

Shame about the model, but the sentiment is bang on

17 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Shame about the model, but the sentiment is bang on

Seconded. 🍉🍏🥦🥬🥒🍅

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Just read a separate article about him too. What an absolute douche he is nowadays... Support for Tommy Robinson, recently wearing a For Britain badge during a performance, support for the far right, some of the comments he's made about immigration and Britain "not being at all British" anymore. Shocking stuff.

Pffft... Do me a favour mate! Problem is, he often uses his vegetarianism as some sort of justification about him not being racist??! It is completely bizarre.

The question is (I think there is a similar dilemma over Wagner for those who like that sort of thing) - does it mean you can’t listen to/enjoy his work any more? I rarely listen to The Smiths these days but I absolutely loved them back in the day.

His recent stuff is sh*te though, so no problem there!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

The question is (I think there is a similar dilemma over Wagner for those who like that sort of thing) - does it mean you can’t listen to/enjoy his work any more? I rarely listen to The Smiths these days but I absolutely loved them back in the day.

I don't know, I think it's fine to listen to them if you enjoy them. The Smiths is slightly different, as there were 4 members and I'd wager that most of them had left leaning politics... If Morrissey had his way back then, they would have probably been called "Morrissey and The Smiths" and instead of "The Queen is Dead" he may have called that album "Rise of The Reich" 😉😉

47 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Spent the day in bed is one of his best tracks in a while to be fair, though he's become a parody of himself of late.. say the past 30 years.

However, what better way to spend a maudlin commute to work in the company of 'Strangeways Here We Come' The Smiths. Especially for an emotional chap like me 😉

42 minutes ago, Half Ar5ed Hipster said:

Spent the day in bed is one of his best tracks in a while to be fair, though he's become a parody of himself of late.. say the past 30 years.

However, what better way to spend a maudlin commute to work in the company of 'Strangeways Here We Come' The Smiths. Especially for an emotional chap like me 😉

I assume that’s a solo commute in your car. I always find it disturbs fellow travellers when I’m on the train if I end up gazing wistfully out of the window with tears running down my face. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Pink Floyd and The Smiths.... didn't get it then, don't get it now. 

I could list everything I think is crap but as far as I’m concerned the more diversity the better. If we all liked the same thing it would be a very boring world. That said, the stuff I like is way cooler.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I could list everything I think is crap but as far as I’m concerned the more diversity the better. If we all liked the same thing it would be a very boring world. That said, the stuff I like is way cooler.

Didn't say it was cr@p, I just didn't get it.