Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

3 more years of Marco

One of the more unique characters, and footballers in the team. Looking forward to seeing him up against some of the best sides in the country next season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

He has to be one of the weirdest ( in a nice way) blokes to ever play for us 😁

MacDougall was a 'little bit' strange

This looks like a hostage situation

[edit] I just spotted the crab in the background

Edited by Icecream Snow
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

The Leonard Cohen of the twitter world

44 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

😀

Yep. not given to displays of over exuberance I wager. Great news!

Love him. He also looks like he cant play football. Even when hes got the ball. Then he drifts past like 6 players and plays a perfectly weighted through ball. 

Cant wait to see what he can do in the prem. Reckon his weird celebrations and overall personality will get some notice on motd!

58 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Love him. He also looks like he cant play football. Even when hes got the ball. Then he drifts past like 6 players and plays a perfectly weighted through ball. 

Cant wait to see what he can do in the prem. Reckon his weird celebrations and overall personality will get some notice on motd!

When he scores and gets poleaxed on the deck, ala Millwall, I hope he doesn't dislocate anything.....😀

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

And opposition fans really don't like him, which is usually a sign that you're doing something right!

13 hours ago, hogesar said:

This

16 hours ago, Bill said:

MacDougall was a 'little bit' strange

Can't see see Marco getting chinned by Kevin Keelan as a leaving present from the lads though!

This is actually well deserved, has become another important guy for the team. Cant always describe what he brings to the set up but its mostly always positive and i would hate to defend against him. Marco is unique, we fans love him and having him around for the next few seasons seems good.

We may not have signed anyone new yet but tying  down guys like Marco and big Timm is as important as any new blood coming in, more so in some ways as we know what they are capable of.

Great stuff. Does things that nobody else in our squad does. Against Sheffield Wednesday for instance he was always in the space between defence and attack, picking up the ball in pockets of space and carrying it forwards to put defenders on the back foot. Add in his height/physical presence and he becomes a key cog in our system.