Sign in to follow this  
Canary Tyke

Sweet sweet day

I would just like to say how good it is to be a Norwich fan living in derby today. Back at work today and all the forest and Derby fans round me are not happy....... I think we may of ruined their christmas!!!!!

Am a season ticket holder and go to most away games as well, sometimes I wonder how we are top of the league..... lets be honest we aren''t that good for 90mins. (take yesterday as an example).

Greeno is the reason we are top, the amount of saves he has made that had they of gone in we would of been losing and heads dropped. The man is a saviour. He also back chats the oppositions fans, reminds me of flecky!!!!

Despite what I say above I now think we have started to find some consistency and a squad that will perform for 90 mins. As long as the defence keep the heads then game on.

Flemming man of the season, and isn''t it nice to have Drury back to form!

Hello Derby Canary!

Good life here in the East Midlands isn''t it? I too am at work today, and spend time winding up the trees and sheep!!!

I think the fact that we don''t play for the whole 90 minutes is immaterial at the end of the day. As long as we grind out those results even if we don''t play well (like in the Forest game esp. 2nd half). At the end of the season, 3 points in the bag is more precious than an all round 90 minute performance.

As for the Derby game yesterday. One or two have been somewhat unfair in their criticism, saying we flattered to deceive, looked ordinary in the first half etc etc. Say we''d scored those four goals in the first half instead. People would have been saying thoroughly professional job...and that we''d shut up shop in second half apart from Greeno made a couple of blinding saves.

Funny isn''t it? Even when we''re doing so well...there are some who are moaning that they''ve got nothing to moan about!!!

OBTC.

Nottingham canary, do you go to home games? Its getting expensive living here and going back the whole time.

Anyway Its getting better every day, even more people in work and I have the likes of the scousers, the mancs and the cocneys on my side as well. You don''t wanna be a sheep or a shrub in my office today.

Their main lead is that they think we will be relegated by next Xmas!!!!

WHO CARES!!!!

Have found the Derby bulletin board as well, think I got them fired up.

They really should be careful what they sing especially when we then whip them 4-0!!

Burley out!!!!

OTBC

Can''t get to home games Derby Canary, due to family and work. I do get to see alot of our boys on their travels, and we''re a bit spoilt being where we are. Forest, Derby, Cov, WBA, Walsall, Stoke, Crewe, Sheffield Utd, Rotherham, Bradford and Milton Keynes AFC all within an hour or so from here!

My family still live in Bury St Edmunds. That''s a good 2 hour journey from here. How long does it take you to get to Carrow Road? Do you go on the A47...or do you do M1, A14, A11???

We prove that Derby and Nottingham can live harmoniously side by side!!!

The norwich live harmoniously everywhere.

Takes about 2.5 hrs, usually go A14 way to see the family near diss, the come back Kings Lynn way. 2 hrs 10 is the best after the mid week games.

You can take the lad out of Norfolk but you''ll never take the season ticket off the lad!