Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Southampton match thread

Apparantly theres only 10 players:Green, Drury, Fleming, Huckerby, Ashton, Safri, Hughes, McVeigh, Doherty, Robinson. Subs: Ward, McKenzie, Charlton, Etuhu, Henderson.I expect they have missed out Wright who wil be right back. Looks like a 4-3-3 formation which looks good. But why the hell are Robinson/Hughes playing ahead of Etuhu? both of them are useless. McKenzie on bench too!imo it looks quite a weak team. Strong attack though but poor midfield

[quote user="Northern Canary"]I expect they have missed out Wright who wil be right back. [/quote]You''re  "wright"Here''s the full line-up:Norwich: Green, Wright, Fleming, Doherty, Drury, Hughes, Safri, Robinson, Huckerby, Ashton, McVeigh.Subs: Ward, McKenzie, Charlton, Etuhu, Henderson.Southampton: Niemi, Cranie, Kenton, Powell, Higginbotham, Belmadi, Prutton, Oakley, McCann, Walcott, Jones.Subs: Smith, Kosowski, Ormerod, Fuller, Best.Referee: Tony Bates (Staffordshire) - last in charge of a City match at the win over MK Dons in the Carling Cup.Sorry about lack of updates on the main Pink ''Un site - we have problems with our news feeds, but hopefully should be able to get the match report going.

am i listening to the same game being repeated on the radio week after week?????????!!!!

1-0 down inside 10 minutes

started well

unlucky goal

YAWN

did any one see Prttuon arguing with the southa,pton fans??? i was shocked to see it, i dont think he''s as good as they make out though

jas :)