Sign in to follow this  
zema abbey football genius

2019-20 Priority Memberships

Nothing mentioned on official site as of yet. Not mutch help, sorry.

The first home game of the season will be difficult to get tickets for.  It's the one I always try to get to, but this season might be tricky, especially of we draw a big club in the first one.....

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

The first home game of the season will be difficult to get tickets for.  It's the one I always try to get to, but this season might be tricky, especially of we draw a big club in the first one.....

Hoping we don't get too many big clubs early doors as a few heavy spankings might dent the confidence a bit.

Then again as LDC would say we might be another Leicester...... 😀

1 hour ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

All aboard the bandwagon 😆

Probably said in jest, but it raises an interesting point.

How many priority memberships can/will the club sell? I've been a priority member ever since I moved away and have only once failed to get tickets for a game (while we were in the Premier League, obviously) so there's a risk it could happen again. 

I'll probably only be able to get to a couple of games this season, so I'd be disappointed if I couldn't get tickets, which may be the case if there are loads of people scrambling over about 3,000 tickets.

Don't get me started on ground expansion, I've made my thoughts clear on this. 

However, I've renewed my membership everytime I've come home and only once failed to get in. Swindon at home, League One, we won 1-0 (Chrissie Martin) and I got in with the away fans, had to sit on my hands, especially when we scored. 

1 hour ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Hoping we don't get too many big clubs early doors as a few heavy spankings might dent the confidence a bit.

Then again as LDC would say we might be another Leicester...... 😀

I think catching one of the ‘big clubs’ cold on the first day of the season would actually be far more preferable. Would be far more damaging to morale losing to a Brighton. We will still be a relatively unknown quantity, and anyway, we’ve already shown over our 3 matches against Arsenal and Chelsea, that we can give those type of teams a game. Bring it on! 

11 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

I think catching one of the ‘big clubs’ cold on the first day of the season would actually be far more preferable. Would be far more damaging to morale losing to a Brighton. We will still be a relatively unknown quantity, and anyway, we’ve already shown over our 3 matches against Arsenal and Chelsea, that we can give those type of teams a game. Bring it on! 

Well said, remember that PL season when we had Alex Neil where we lost against Crystal Palace at home after Jerome's strike was ruled out. A few games later we changed our style and it was all downhill from there.

• Like 1

I asked in the ticket office at the tail end of last season and the guy said no details regarding memberships will be released until July. That’s as good as it got.

8 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Probably said in jest, but it raises an interesting point.

How many priority memberships can/will the club sell? I've been a priority member ever since I moved away and have only once failed to get tickets for a game (while we were in the Premier League, obviously) so there's a risk it could happen again. 

I'll probably only be able to get to a couple of games this season, so I'd be disappointed if I couldn't get tickets, which may be the case if there are loads of people scrambling over about 3,000 tickets.

I’m the same, I’ve always had a priority membership...although I have never actually lived Norfolk...even though I tell everyone that’s where I’m from 😂

I live in Staffordshire and unfortunately last season even with my points n membership I couldn’t get a ticket for Forest away.

My bros and I have said that if we’re at CR first game we’ll go if we can get ticks...we’ll probably end up in different stands but I don’t care 😁

Edited by zema abbey football genius