Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Play Off Final, European Finals & England Games

20 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Thanks for letting me do the picks Nutty but when you rang me this morning i thought you were going to invite me for chips on the market. 😂

I will be back Saturday evening with my selections and as i already owe you a fiver i will add an additional fiver to make my debt to you a tenner and give a £15 pot for these two games.

Thanks for increasing the stake Tilly 🌟

I see a special on Bill Hill - Sterling to score and England to win (90 mins) is boosted to 3/1 so I'll suggest that.

You can come for chips on Tuesday🙃

England And Portugal Both To Win And All 4 Teams To Score (90 Mins) at 20/1.

Good luck Til

Here we go then Nutty and looking for some value with reasonable odds.

Firstly £3 on all 4 teams to score at 20/1.

£2 each on the following............

Ronaldo to score the first goal of the game Portugal v Netherlands at 14/5.

Ronaldo to score 2 or more goals at 13/2.

£1 on each of the following.........

England to win and Sterling to score at 3/1.

Lingard to score the last goal of the game at 8/1.

Portugal v Netherlands 0-0 at 8/1.

Switzerland v England 0-0 at 11/1.

England to win AET at 9/1.

England to win on Pens at 12/1.

Portugal to win AET at 9/1.

Portugal to win on Pens at 12/1.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Here we go then Nutty and looking for some value with reasonable odds.

Firstly £3 on all 4 teams to score at 20/1.

£2 each on the following............

Ronaldo to score the first goal of the game Portugal v Netherlands at 14/5.

Ronaldo to score 2 or more goals at 13/2.

£1 on each of the following.........

England to win and Sterling to score at 3/1.

Lingard to score the last goal of the game at 8/1.

Portugal v Netherlands 0-0 at 8/1.

Switzerland v England 0-0 at 11/1.

England to win AET at 9/1.

England to win on Pens at 12/1.

Portugal to win AET at 9/1.

Portugal to win on Pens at 12/1.

Thank you for these Tilly. You've dona a great job and found us some excellent opportunities.

I've placed them to our best advantage and we have: -

Eng And Port Win All 4 Teams Score

£3 Bill Hill

20/1

£63.00

Ronaldo to score first

£2 Bill Hill

14/5

£7.60

Ronaldo to score 2 or more goals

£2 Bill Hill

11/2

£13.00

England to win and Sterling to score 

£1 Bill Hill

3/1

£4.00

Lingard to score the last goal of the game

£1 Bet 365

9/1

£10.00

Portugal v Netherlands 0-0

£1 Bet 365

9/1

£10.00

Switzerland v England 0-0

£1 Bill Hill

11/1

£12.00

England to win AET

£1 Bill Hill

9/1

£10.00

England to win on Pens

£1 Bill Hill

12/1

£13.00

Portugal to win AET 

£1 Bet 365

10/1

£11.00

Portugal to win on Pens

£1 Bill Hill

12/1

£13.00

It will be great following these games on Sunday hoping we add to the pot for our DS boys and girls.

Good luck Tilly.🙃

Ronaldo to turn in another performance like he did the other night and we will be in the money.

Portugal and The Netherlands didn't play ball but £25 across the two games was a great return Tilly🌟

Thanks again to the generous PUP who made all this possible and for all the selections. Over the two weeks we added £41.14 to our presentation pot Taking the current total to £874. Well done to our five pickers and all you PUPs. Thast's a great return and hopefully we've added some new posters to this excellent team.

Here's Ray's  ever increasing signature showing the four wins and the updated totals : - 

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P'boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,6, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3, Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,4, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,3, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo,4, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010,3, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC, Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity,2, Diesel Doris,2, Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy,3, Feedthewolf,2, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary,2, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, Hissing Sid, nutty nigel, KiwiScot, yes Norfolkchance1 £2,038 for the Academy, and £3,040 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010,2, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2, Crabbycanary,4, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,3, Woostercanary,3, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty nigel,4, Feedthewolf,2, Lappinitup,4, NWC,2, Hoola Han Solo,3, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,3, Molly Windley, 93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Diane,2, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,2, Graham Humphrey,3, Diesel Doris,3, Duncan Edwards,3, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,2, Platonic,3, Cosmic Twin,4, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF,3, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs, First Wazzock,2, Baldyboy, Len, Jamie Abbott,2, King Canary,2, Hissing Sid,2, Hammond1612,4, Lessingham Canary, Indy_Bones, KiwiScot, Crafty Canary,GMF, Mandie Moo, Hansterbubble, Herman, Lincsy, Gregt, Daz Sparks, yes PUPs £1,755 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with Both Teams To Score bets £126

And with the 2019 spring special. KiwiScot, Fenway Frank, Herman, Til1010, yes PUPs £41.14 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And in honour and remembrance of much loved PUP Chellecity £431 (Of which £50 was donated to SarcomaUK).

And £55 to Prostate Cancer UK with Keelansgrandad.

And with £5,274 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £12,791 since we began and after presenting £2,324 on April 6th we have £874 towards the next presentation.

172243709_presentation2019.thumb.jpg.1a583613a25c1855c5c118123b228a49.jpg