Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

Graham dorrans

I hope he wasn't bottled, as one Twitter user suggested.

They mentioned that he got a hook, went down and bopped his head off the pavement. Both are bad, but when broken bottles get involved you're looking at losing lots of blood and potentially worse... Like losing an eye.

Utter idiots whoever did it. I hope this wasn't some kind of Rangers/Celtic motivated attack as things are just ridiculously silly between those two clubs and it'd suck for it to get worse.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

I hope he wasn't bottled, as one Twitter user suggested.

They mentioned that he got a hook, went down and bopped his head off the pavement. Both are bad, but when broken bottles get involved you're looking at losing lots of blood and potentially worse... Like losing an eye.

Utter idiots whoever did it. I hope this wasn't some kind of Rangers/Celtic motivated attack as things are just ridiculously silly between those two clubs and it'd suck for it to get worse.

Yeah since the post I’ve seen people saying it was a punch. If it’s over football rivalries it’s disgusting. 

14 minutes ago, vlad666 said:

Yeah since the post I’ve seen people saying it was a punch. If it’s over football rivalries it’s disgusting. 

Totally mate. Absolute morons in whichever case really.

Shankly once said football is more important than life and death. I think he used it metaphorically but some people use football as a release of their anger about matters that seem totally pathetic to normal people.

Sadly it's part and parcel of representing one of the Glasgow clubs - so much hatred there, there will always be individuals who want to have a pop at someone representing the 'Auld Enemy'. I hope Graham is okay, and that the perpetrator(s) gets a nice spell at Her Majesty's Leisure to reflect on their idiocy.

What always gets me, is just when you think it's some spotty teenager who can't handle his drink and has just lashed out, you find out that it is, in fact, a bloke in his mid forties, with a wife and kids, a mortgage and a job like the rest of us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, splendidrush said:

What always gets me, is just when you think it's some spotty teenager who can't handle his drink and has just lashed out, you find out that it is, in fact, a bloke in his mid forties, with a wife and kids, a mortgage and a job like the rest of us. 

A valid point, and previously I would have agree with you, but haven't you seen the state of the Brexit thread on here? Grown people who should know better seems to be par for the course. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

A valid point, and previously I would have agree with you, but haven't you seen the state of the Brexit thread on here? Grown people who should know better seems to be par for the course. 

I don't go near the Brexit thread,  never have, never will. 

If I want a row, the missus is right here. 😱

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

If it Is football rivalries then its utter pathetic. I really hate the phrase 'Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that' no, its a sport, you shouldn't go around assaulting players because they play for someone else. Hope dorrans is ok

6 hours ago, splendidrush said:

With Rangers and Celtic there's a religious aspect to consider, once again, nothing to do with football. 

Still utterly pathetic in my opinion mate

7 hours ago, splendidrush said:

With Rangers and Celtic there's a religious aspect to consider, once again, nothing to do with football. 

Can't we all just get along...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, splendidrush said:

I don't go near the Brexit thread,  never have, never will. 

If I want a row, the missus is right here. 😱

If she hasn’t started on the menopause yet I’d get one of these now

45B12830-5087-4B8A-8AC9-9AB03406B0C5.jpeg

9 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

If she hasn’t started on the menopause yet I’d get one of these now

45B12830-5087-4B8A-8AC9-9AB03406B0C5.jpeg

Jeepers, Franko, posted 9 hrs ago and no accusations of sexism! Have the Snowflakes melted away?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Jeepers, Franko, posted 9 hrs ago and no accusations of sexism! Have the Snowflakes melted away?

Binner