Prior to heysel.. it was 1 in the European Cup...1 in the Cup winners Cup (FA Cup winners) and 4 in the UEFA cup (Including League Cup winners) , so a 5th place finish in 86/87 and a forth place in 88/89 would certainly have qualified, aswell as the League Cup win in 84/85 for the UEFA Cup

An injustice I will take with me to my grave. Thankfully I was present at all 6 European fixtures in 93/94....but I fear that is looking a once in a lifetime experience

More pictures in Sunday’s newspapers, looks like he will combust at any moment, a heart attack waiting to happen, you’d think his wife would take control ?

4 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

More pictures in Sunday’s newspapers, looks like he will combust at any moment, a heart attack waiting to happen, you’d think his wife would take control ?

He's got a WIFE?!

I wondered if he'd entered a civil partnership with Colonel Sanders or Ronald McDonald.

15 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

He's got a WIFE?!

I wondered if he'd entered a civil partnership with Colonel Sanders or Ronald McDonald.

2 burger obsessed clowns together 👍

6 hours ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

That might be where the idea of stars on their shirt came from..... Let's face it, both seem determined to avoid paying their dues, so it wouldn't be the only thing that they have in common. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

You've got to be concerned for his health, even if he is an odious character. I tried to look for a picture of his wife*, and she has quite fairly hid herself form public glare, but virtually every photo of him comes from a pub/bar, and always holding a large drink.

*Sunday + hangover makes a man waste time like no other.😀