Talksh!te’s usual tactic of winding people up so they ring or text in, nothing new really. To be fair to Mr Brazil he is usually complimentary about our club and Delia although generally he spouts a fair bit of outdated crap as well as running on about gambling and drinking (yawn). 

• Like 1

Was listening to a Max Rushden interview yesterday where he described this tactic of playing 'who's the bigger club' as poor sports journalism. Yes it will get some calls, clicks etc. but ultimately everyone will say the club they support is bigger. 

This is just someone trying to fill time on his show and showing essentially he's not that good at what he does. The Katie Hopkins, Piers Morgan, Glen Beck of football "journalists". 

25 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Ha! Saw this last night.

Bloody loved it!

Ah, but what if the question was..... whose the better club?    There's perhaps an argument to have about the bigger club (but we do sell out every week and have done for a decade or more!   There's no debate, argument, whatever about the better club!    

Just another excuse to go on about that illustrious history of theirs, sometime in the Middle Ages.

Yawn.

Where are they now? Remind me.

How big is that debt, which is 'not really a debt because it is internal?'

In today's financially governed game the value of the club and it's assets and support define 'big' as much as anything surely . No contest then.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Its a club totally stuck in the past and I'm glad. let them talk about the 80's. Meanwhile we invest in the category 1 academy, training ground and hopefully in the future the stadium. All while under a realistic cost neutral approach to be in the top 25 team's in England/Wales.

meanwhile they fail a 12,000 season ticket holder target and systematically sell off there assetts to cover massive losses. Fortunately our fans and club is more ambitious and look's to the future.

Edited by canarycat

If anyone ever wanted an example of the depths that the Radio media can plunge to , this is it. A man who's brand on the whole station is based around how much he drinks is pathetic. Add in "The Moose" - who apparently bases his brand on how much he eats (this is brilliant isn't it? ) and you have plunged to a level that frankly should be ashamed of its self. 

I listen to H and J on occasions (I think they are funny) but I'd rather crash the car than listen to the other rubbish , punctuated by adverts aimed at "White Van Man" -  a ridiculous stereotype in itself. 

I'm beginning to despair about what you can listen to on the Radio. BBC leaves me to believe I am a guilty minority because I am a white, hetero, middle aged male without a huge agenda , so of no interest to them,  or the sort of click bait rubbish that these herberts serve up on Talk Sh1te. 

The third option where I live is Radio Suffolk. Which of course isn't an option. 

17 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

I'm beginning to despair about what you can listen to on the Radio. BBC leaves me to believe I am a guilty minority because I am a white, hetero, middle aged male without a huge agenda , so of no interest to them,  or the sort of click bait rubbish that these herberts serve up on Talk Sh1te. 

The third option where I live is Radio Suffolk. Which of course isn't an option. 

BBB 6 Music is f****** brilliant. 

Not much football-related chat though.

To be fair they do have a bigger ground. They can't fill it (unless we come play them) but they do have a bigger ground. 

Edited by Surfer

Not sure why anyone would think he’d deliver anything but a typically partisan pro-scum answer. 

Gets a few nibbles and makes some binners feel all warm inside. Unfortunately, the reality of the warmth - a bit like pissing yourself in the snow - is that any initial comfort gained from it is quickly replaced by being even colder. And smelling of ****. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

0F7D90DA-0B33-41F1-8F72-26C821EBDD30.jpeg

Brilliant.

Browsing the forum while having a tea break & on seeing this snorted my cup of tea through my nose . . . 

• Like 1