Sign in to follow this  
Anderz

Huckerby vs Everton

Huckerby v Everton? Bloody hell, I know he''s good but that''s asking a bit much of him! ;)

Sorry Anderz... in answer to your question, yes, I believe that he is eligible to play.

To ask another question, is it true that there were only 1,000 tickets left this morning? If it is, let''s hope they all get snapped up as well, it would be wonderful if we could take 6,000 fans to Goodison Park, a real statement of intent to the rest of the football world that this club is going places and means business once again.

Old Man Andy: cheers for the info mate... Didn''t think about the subject line quite like that till you replied...

Is it wrong to feel this optimistic about City-v-Everton? I just can''t help it, thinking about Hux, McVeigh and Neon. And when Rooney gets sent off in the first half, and we bring on Svensson after an hour and play four up front, we put 3 goals past ''em. Then I wake up... ah well.

I bought my tickets this morning and was informed that the whole of the larger upper tier had been bought up and it was likely to sell out between now and Saturday. Should be a great day out. Team on a roll, Huckerbys first game (I assume he will start), and 6000 of us there. Best get the tractor serviced......